OR vs Clinton

thekidd0086

I think what Mav was saying that 1987,88,89,90 Ac was a very young program. Thats when we wasnt any good. Kerr got there in 1994. Thats when AC started playing ball. But now its has been really good games. We will be playing every year now... Like I said AC and Oak ridge is the top teams in AC.... So the kittty cats, and the imaginary dragons better be ready for some stampeding cows.... :popcorneater:

nary

Thanks for the heads up there space! :thumb:

What is the status of the Clinton QB, Willard? Will Patrick continue to run the wildcat-like offense for them against OR. I will easily say that Patrick is the best "gifted" athlete in the district (my opinon). I hope they move him back to tailback or whatever when Clinton comes to AC.

Willard is going to practice this morning for the first time i think since his concussion. I would expect Willard to start against OR, but dont be surprised to see Partick at qb some also. Patrick is awesome! If you think he is good at football, watch him this season in basketball!

Thanks for the heads up there space! :thumb:

Your welcome :mrgreen: You guys are giving teams a good game now days. Clinton just keeps loosing but thats something to buid on.... :thumb: Maybe you all will have a season like yoou did last year in the next 10 years..lol Just I hope we can end it like we did last year in the playoffs.....

Since we are talking about OS or the land of OZ as I know it.. Do you all remember a back that played in the early 90's named Knaff? That kid could play.

I remember Eric Miller from the '95 season I think. Alcoa coach said he wasn't a Division 1 athlete, then went out and dropped about 2 bills on my beloved F5....tough kid.

I talked to one of clinton coaches last night and he tried to explain the playoff suituation. From what I gather clinton is pretty much guarenteed a play off spot if they beat either OR or AC. He said that even if clinton doesn't win either they still may get in. Im so confused right now anybody know how this new system works and what do AC and OR have to do to make it to the playoffs?

I talked to one of clinton coaches last night and he tried to explain the playoff suituation. From what I gather clinton is pretty much guarenteed a play off spot if they beat either OR or AC. He said that even if clinton doesn't win either they still may get in. Im so confused right now anybody know how this new system works and what do AC and OR have to do to make it to the playoffs?