OR vs Clinton

thekidd0086

I see this one being a great game. Both teams need this game to help play-off chances. I see many factors in the game. Defense goes to the Cats Clinton has not stopped any body all year. Offense goes to Clinton they will have the best player on the fleld in #6 he is a special player And #15 for the Cats throws to many Int's. Special teams goes to Clinton because #6 returning kicks he can take one the the house at any time. Coaching goes to the Cats Blade will have his team ready to try and stop #6 and Clinton Coaches beat there self in every lost but one DB. X Factors of this game will be Rian Hall for The cats he had a great game last year against the Dragons and is cousins of Camion always a heated battle when they get togather. For Clinton will be Dee Shannon From Oak Ridge and will be pump for this one . So my pick is Clinton 27-21 To much Camion and Dee.

I see this one being a great game. Both teams need this game to help play-off chances. I see many factors in the game. Defense goes to the Cats Clinton has not stopped any body all year. Offense goes to Clinton they will have the best player on the fleld in #6 he is a special player And #15 for the Cats throws to many Int's. Special teams goes to Clinton because #6 returning kicks he can take one the the house at any time. Coaching goes to the Cats Blade will have his team ready to try and stop #6 and Clinton Coaches beat there self in every lost but one DB. X Factors of this game will be Rian Hall for The cats he had a great game last year against the Dragons and is cousins of Camion always a heated battle when they get togather. For Clinton will be Dee Shannon From Oak Ridge and will be pump for this one . So my pick is Clinton 27-21 To much Camion and Dee.

you may be right about clinton winning, but i dont think there is no way they put up 27 points, just me though..

oh lord, can i really sit on clintons side? asking myself this lol

SS...Clinton redid their stadium this past year, or so. (Very nice. Don't tell any of the Clinton folks I said that, please.) They swapped their "home" side over to what used to be the "visitor" side. Anyways, to make a long story short, us AC fans had to sit on what used to be the Clinton "home" side, literally. After 20 or so years of sitting on the "visitor" side, it totally felt WRONG!!! :blink: haha

SS...Clinton redid their stadium this past year, or so. (Very nice. Don't tell any of the Clinton folks I said that, please.) They swapped their "home" side over to what used to be the "visitor" side. Anyways, to make a long story short, us AC fans had to sit on what used to be the Clinton "home" side, literally. After 20 or so years of sitting on the "visitor" side, it totally felt WRONG!!! :blink: haha

lol...i can see where that wouldnt feel right opp. I tell you what doesnt feel right to me are the one sided stadiums like AC and CC have. I never have liked those kind of stadiums for some reason. I guess im just old school.

I hope your right Bonfire, but i believe its going to be hard for Clinton to score 27 points against this OR defense. Clinton hasnt beaten a good team are year to this point. OR is well coached on defense and i believe this could be a low scoring game. Clinton is going to need to score on defense or special teams to have a better chance to beat OR IMO. OR should come into this game MAD and with something to prove....i just hope Clinton comes ready to play!

hahaha i bet it did feel weird man

lol...i can see where that wouldnt feel right opp. I tell you what doesnt feel right to me are the one sided stadiums like AC and CC have. I never have liked those kind of stadiums for some reason. I guess im just old school.

You know, I've thought that for years. Just doesn't seem right, does it? I wish AC would put bleachers on the other side of the football field. We sure could use them when we play Clinton and Oak Ridge. Those big gates would pay for them in no time flat!!

You know, I've thought that for years. Just doesn't seem right, does it? I wish AC would put bleachers on the other side of the football field. We sure could use them when we play Clinton and Oak Ridge. Those big gates would pay for them in no time flat!!

AC, OR , and Clinton all have nice stadiums....but i like Clinton's the best because your right on top of the field it seems, especially on the visitors side.

I agree Clinton has best stadium. Fans are right on top of the sideline. Great place to play....

well yeah, i can agree with that... i was talking more on the level of overall quality... parking,seating, the venue (big eds pizza),tradition of the steps, just the overall gameday experience... to me, and i know i am biased but oak ridge is a unique place to play..