OR vs Clinton

thekidd0086

a coach can only do so much man, andy cant go out there and block the other team for them.. him and the other coaches can teach them to the best of there abilities.. its the players that gotta go out there and perfrom what they have been taught.

I understand that but Andy got to put them in a place where they have a chance. Back to back on side kicks when game is 17-10 early in the third was a ? other things that happen this year is as well. But hey thats why he get the check and I dont, if the OC & DC things dont work step in find something that do its like they run same play over and over.

I understand that but Andy got to put them in a place where they have a chance. Back to back on side kicks when game is 17-10 early in the third was a ? other things that happen this year is as well. But hey thats why he get the check and I dont, if the OC & DC things dont work step in find something that do its like they run same play over and over.

yeah, that 2nd onside kick was weird, i agree with that.

From the games i have watched Clinton gets alot of stupid flags and poor Patrick fumbles 3 or 4 times a game.Maybe the coaches are at fault for that.Blade is a heck of a coach and it would be hard for Clinton to get one like him.Who would we get that is better than Andy?By the way I have watched clinton play more than one game.Patrick is a good football player.But if was as good as some people hype him to be,he would stand out like the beardon kid or summers and gulmire did.I dont even think he was the best player out there last nite.Im just saying be fair to him and not put all this pressure on him he cant live up to.Its not right.I know him and he is a good kid.When people like scotty whitt and gulmire is playing you can tell the are way above the rest.Rocky looked like the best player out there and he aint close to Gulmire and the great ones that have played around here.But anyway why dont Oak Ridge run the ball more.It looked like they could run the ball at will aganist HValley last week and then they would pass it 3 downs in a row and have to punt.Zullinger can sure run the ball alot better than he can pass