Harriman vs Grace

olerockyrebel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be pulling for the Roane team as always and I think this will be a down to the wire game 3 points or less. Hope HHS players don't go into this game with a big head or it will be a long week for the BIG BLUE. Grace is not a bad team in fact they are pretty good.

I agree, but hopefully they'll come out with high emotions since its senior night and a little payback from last year's close defeat in the playoffs!!!!! It's about that time!!! GO HARRIMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21-0, and the game wasn't as close as the score indicates. All the talk and you don't have a team to back it up with. "Disgrace" this, "Grace not so Christian" that, no playoffs, cheaters, etc. The fact is that we will continue to beat you guys every year. You have 1 offensive play that works decent, Inman on the toss sweep left. Even our "airheaded" team was able to figure that one out, then you didn't have anything offensively that worked. Say what you want to, 21-0 says it all. I feel bad for the Harriman seniors on senior night. Inman is a great athlete that just needs someone to compliment him on offense and for the coaches to draw up more plays so defenses won't key on the only play that he runs. Very impressive punter, one of the better legs I've seen in a while, we got to see him often tonight thanks to a great defensive effort.

In the end, Grace was too big, too strong, too fast for the Blue Devils. Good luck in the playoffs (providing you make it).

Harriman definitely plays better when they have a chip on their shoulder. I think a lot of people thought they could handle Grace since they were down a bit, but like 'em or not, Grace is a good team and they're not quite ready to give up their district title. Grace, however, will be big Harriman fans in week 10 as Grace win over Greenback and a Harriman win over Rockwood gives the Rams the district title.

I'm not certain on this, but I don't think we can compete for the district title. I'm not sure what our probation covers. I'm sure Harriman is better than they played last night, their record is better than the way they played. They better pick it up the last 2 weeks, this is the stretch run. A good record doesn't mean squat in the playoffs, ask Sunbright (an unnecessary jab at the tiger guy who runs his mouth on here), I believe we hung half a hundred on them last year. Time for Harriman to step up.

I'm not certain on this, but I don't think we can compete for the district title. I'm not sure what our probation covers. I'm sure Harriman is better than they played last night, their record is better than the way they played. They better pick it up the last 2 weeks, this is the stretch run. A good record doesn't mean squat in the playoffs, ask Sunbright (an unnecessary jab at the tiger guy who runs his mouth on here), I believe we hung half a hundred on them last year. Time for Harriman to step up.

YES! Even though GCA is banned from the playoffs, the CAN win the district title. I know everyone thinks that they can't but only say that because it makes them feel better about themselves but yes they can win the District if they beat Greenback and Harriman beats Rockwood.

YES! Even though GCA is banned from the playoffs, the CAN win the district title. I know everyone thinks that they can't but only say that because it makes them feel better about themselves but yes they can win the District if they beat Greenback and Harriman beats Rockwood.

DID ANYONE SEE THE FINAL STATS??? IS IT TRUE HARRIMAN ONLY HAD 58 YARDS TOTAL OFFENSE??? WOW... IF THAT IS TRUE THE RAMS DEFENSE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB. I WOULD CALL THAT A DOMINATING DEFENSE. 58 YARDS I ALSO HEARD THAT THE RAMS TOOK A KNEE ON ABOUT THE 10 YARD LINE AT THE END OF THE GAME. PRETTY CLASSY BY A COACHING STAFF IF YOU ASK ME. IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY COULD HAVE WENT AHEAD AND SENT A MESSAGE, BUT CHOSE TO KNEEL IT. MY GUESS IS THERE ARE ALOT OF TEAMS THAT ARE GLAD AND RELIEVED THAT THE RAMS WILL SET OUT A COUPLE OF YEARS.(INCLUDING HARRIMAN)

I saw some Grace people lurking around Harriman last Friday. Did you like what ya'll saw? :popcorneater: Harriman did pretty good against an undefeated 6th in the state AAA team. Grace better watch out! Them Blue Devils are looking for payback. Oh and for the Grace people who trashed talked the whole game to our fans, Our Blue Devils will step up and show you your wrong. Harriman wins big Friday.

Harriman-34

Disgrace-14

34...... I THINK YOU WOULD HAVE SETTLED FOR 34 TOTAL YARDS IN THE FIRST HALF...I HEARD THE DEVILS ONLY HAD 28 IN THE FIRST HALF.IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A MORAL VICTORY IF THE DEVLS COULD HAVE SCORED ONCE, NOT TO MENTION 34 POINTS. I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE THEM OR HATE THEM HARRIMANS OFFENSE HAS NOT BEEN DOMINATED BY A DEFENSE LIKE THAT ALL YEAR. MY HAT IS OFF TO THE COACHING STAFF AND TO THE RAM DEFENSE.