Harriman vs Grace

olerockyrebel

Same story with harriman. Good athletes, one of the best athletes in Roane county, and an offense that negates both!!

Get your best athletes in space with the ball in their hands. Not create a scrum at the line and turn a feature back into a 3 yds and a cloud of dust back.

Put 8-9 in the box, and dare them to pass. Then clean up on interceptions(How many did Harriman throw?)

This will be the book on Harriman until something is opened up in the playbook.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace fans shut up....you did cheat. Who knows how many illegal players you still have. If you "win" the region no one will recognize it but you and your fans. That may be enough for you. You still will get no respect until there are several years of clean teams.

LOL!!!...Thank you for that post...really!...made me smile!!!...shut up?...really? what are you 10 years old?...okay I'll entertain you for a second...here goes...let's use Doc Brown's time machine for a minute...now stay with me young man...we are back to last friday night and we let Harriman know that they were about to get absolutely dominated 21-0 and get absolutely embarrassed....still with me?...so they changed game plans right at the last minute. We jump back into the time machine, travel back to this moment in time where we find out that the space time continuum has scewed into a tangent causing an "alternate" 3 days later. We read the paper and the new final score is.....drum roll...................Grace 21 Harriman still 0!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD HAVE DONE TO CHANGE THE INEVITABLE!!!!!!! okay...I'll "shut up" now....LOL!!!

Wow, enjoyed that. Don't have anything to do with Harriman. Just enjoy the responses from the Grace lovers and haters. 21-0, inevitable? Shut up still stands just like the lengthy probation. Talk to me when Grace beats someone good and is eligible for a title. Oh yeah, thay play "A" ball. Never mind.

Edited by Soxfan1

DID ANYONE SEE THE FINAL STATS??? IS IT TRUE HARRIMAN ONLY HAD 58 YARDS TOTAL OFFENSE??? WOW... IF THAT IS TRUE THE RAMS DEFENSE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB. I WOULD CALL THAT A DOMINATING DEFENSE. 58 YARDS I ALSO HEARD THAT THE RAMS TOOK A KNEE ON ABOUT THE 10 YARD LINE AT THE END OF THE GAME. PRETTY CLASSY BY A COACHING STAFF IF YOU ASK ME. IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY COULD HAVE WENT AHEAD AND SENT A MESSAGE, BUT CHOSE TO KNEEL IT. MY GUESS IS THERE ARE ALOT OF TEAMS THAT ARE GLAD AND RELIEVED THAT THE RAMS WILL SET OUT A COUPLE OF YEARS.(INCLUDING HARRIMAN)

pat yourself on the back!!!! taking a knee should make up for all the lying and cheating grace has accomplished since their existance.

Edited by Polarsloth

21-0, and the game wasn't as close as the score indicates. All the talk and you don't have a team to back it up with. "Disgrace" this, "Grace not so Christian" that, no playoffs, cheaters, etc. The fact is that we will continue to beat you guys every year. You have 1 offensive play that works decent, Inman on the toss sweep left. Even our "airheaded" team was able to figure that one out, then you didn't have anything offensively that worked. Say what you want to, 21-0 says it all. I feel bad for the Harriman seniors on senior night. Inman is a great athlete that just needs someone to compliment him on offense and for the coaches to draw up more plays so defenses won't key on the only play that he runs. Very impressive punter, one of the better legs I've seen in a while, we got to see him often tonight thanks to a great defensive effort.

In the end, Grace was too big, too strong, too fast for the Blue Devils. Good luck in the playoffs (providing you make it).

First of all your right the score didn't indicate the game. 2 Grace turnovers in the 1st qtr inside Grace territory Harriman should have easily scored and been up 14-0. 2nd of all yes your team is decent but don't get too cocky cause if i'm right that's only the 2nd team you've beat with a winning record, and your comment you will beat us every year thats why everybody hates your school you ignorant idiot! Your a "christian" academy and your suppose to be humble but you run that "holier than thou art" mouth and sound like a cocky punk! But you are right they didn't open it up and that'd a minus cause your coach isn't dumb and its not that hard to tell what's coming at you so I agree.. BUT yes they did have stuff that worked, if they would've ran some of the stuff they ran against Bledsoe Co. they would've been just fine. Plus Inman does have a back to compliment along side him, Brandon Williams, he runs just as hard as Inman probably harder Inman just has more moves. And yes punter has a very nice leg.. Bottom line the problem I have with your post is your cocky self with the school your representing and fact is you probably will get to see some really good ball teams when your back playoff eligible which is a while cause you'll more likely be playing 2A ball then I want to see you say that to the likes of someone like Friendship Christian, CAK or Signal Moutnain cause they will bury you! Or you could ask South Pittsburg cause correct me if i'm wrong they hung 65 on you in Disney World when you all were suppose to beat them handidly?? When you beat those good schools then start talking how your school is great!

First of all your right the score didn't indicate the game. 2 Grace turnovers in the 1st qtr inside Grace territory Harriman should have easily scored and been up 14-0. 2nd of all yes your team is decent but don't get too cocky cause if i'm right that's only the 2nd team you've beat with a winning record, and your comment you will beat us every year thats why everybody hates your school you ignorant idiot! Your a "christian" academy and your suppose to be humble but you run that "holier than thou art" mouth and sound like a cocky punk! But you are right they didn't open it up and that'd a minus cause your coach isn't dumb and its not that hard to tell what's coming at you so I agree.. BUT yes they did have stuff that worked, if they would've ran some of the stuff they ran against Bledsoe Co. they would've been just fine. Plus Inman does have a back to compliment along side him, Brandon Williams, he runs just as hard as Inman probably harder Inman just has more moves. And yes punter has a very nice leg.. Bottom line the problem I have with your post is your cocky self with the school your representing and fact is you probably will get to see some really good ball teams when your back playoff eligible which is a while cause you'll more likely be playing 2A ball then I want to see you say that to the likes of someone like Friendship Christian, CAK or Signal Moutnain cause they will bury you! Or you could ask South Pittsburg cause correct me if i'm wrong they hung 65 on you in Disney World when you all were suppose to beat them handidly?? When you beat those good schools then start talking how your school is great!

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Harriman is terrible, don't give us that crap that you could have done this or ran this play and been "just fine". You were either high or at a different game than the one that everyone else watched. Harriman had 80 yds of total offense, and you had something that was in the bag that you didn't bring out that would have changed the outcome and competed with our guys putting up over 400 yds offense and throwing a shut out on Your senior night?(sorry for the run on sentence, I was on a roll) Better luck next year, at least try to score next year. Inman wasn't any good because the coaches didn't allow him to be, I feel sorry for him and understand his frustration late in the game when he was pulled. And your "compliment" back got his clock cleaned in the 1st qtr and was weak the remainder of the game. He didn't want the ball, watch the tape, you can find it on demand at gcasports.com, you "ignorant(redneck)idiot". Throw a stone here, and expect one back. 3-0 vs Harriman in the last 3 meetings. Can't wait to lay it on you again next year, and each meeting after that. And that's not being cocky, that's just a fact, as long as you guys have to play us, you can mark that one down in the LOSS column. Harriman is terrible, Rockwood will dominate you.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Harriman is terrible, don't give us that crap that you could have done this or ran this play and been "just fine". You were either high or at a different game than the one that everyone else watched. Harriman had 80 yds of total offense, and you had something that was in the bag that you didn't bring out that would have changed the outcome and competed with our guys putting up over 400 yds offense and throwing a shut out on Your senior night?(sorry for the run on sentence, I was on a roll) Better luck next year, at least try to score next year. Inman wasn't any good because the coaches didn't allow him to be, I feel sorry for him and understand his frustration late in the game when he was pulled. And your "compliment" back got his clock cleaned in the 1st qtr and was weak the remainder of the game. He didn't want the ball, watch the tape, you can find it on demand at gcasports.com, you "ignorant(redneck)idiot". Throw a stone here, and expect one back. 3-0 vs Harriman in the last 3 meetings. Can't wait to lay it on you again next year, and each meeting after that. And that's not being cocky, that's just a fact, as long as you guys have to play us, you can mark that one down in the LOSS column. Harriman is terrible, Rockwood will dominate you.

maybe you guys could take up some special offerings and give the money to harriman. then they could go buy some players to even things up a bit. :roflol:

as long as you buy players there will be no playoffs for you. :rolleyes: