who wins the 1A state championship

csa

Lol at you being so busy this week, that you can waste your time on this thread. What are you busy doing? Folding the jock straps at South Pitt?

Pure amusement cupcake....Oh and I don't live in SP bud....Too bad I wasn't on here in years before when we sucked arse in my opinion yet where still ranked high..Maybe u pupdogs wouldve seen I'm pretty unbiased when it comes to my Alma Mater but we have GREAT talent this year and the next few so yeah I will be cocky,truthful and brag...Just like if we sucked or played nobodys I will be brutally honest...That's what message boards are for though... TrainTracks enjoys good humor from time to time though so talk it up all u want....At the end of the day though your school is still a cupcake until proven otherwise ... :)

Pure amusement cupcake....Oh and I don't live in SP bud....Too bad I wasn't on here in years before when we sucked arse in my opinion yet where still ranked high..Maybe u pupdogs wouldve seen I'm pretty unbiased when it comes to my Alma Mater but we have GREAT talent this year and the next few so yeah I will be cocky,truthful and brag...Just like if we sucked or played nobodys I will be brutally honest...That's what message boards are for though... TrainTracks enjoys good humor from time to time though so talk it up all u want....At the end of the day though your school is still a cupcake until proven otherwise ... :)

TrainTracks, have a seat. To be a good trash talker, you have to quit using the same material. You have made forty-eight cup cake references in this thread alone. If you participate in my ninety day program, i'll have you jawing with the best of them.

Edited by cornerback10

TrainTracks, have a seat. To be a good trash talker, you have to quit using the same material. You have made forty-eight cup cake references in this thread alone. If you participate in my ninety day program, i'll have you jawing with the best of them.

Ewwwww man u got me!!! That was a clever come back there cupcake...Oh And for the last time I call u cupcake because ur team is a cupcake that plays mickey mouse schools...Ok so now that that's clear u can go back to naptime kid and play with ur power rangers in Mickey Mouse land...

Lol I will leave u guys to play with Howie now! Haha Brilliant minds must think alike

Ewwwww man u got me!!! That was a clever come back there cupcake...Oh And for the last time I call u cupcake because ur team is a cupcake that plays mickey mouse schools...Ok so now that that's clear u can go back to naptime kid and play with ur power rangers in Mickey Mouse land...

Lol I will leave u guys to play with Howie now! Haha Brilliant minds must think alike

You are a horrible poster and your family doesn't care for you.