who wins the 1A state championship

csa

Hey Boodro: Are yeans comin' up to Polk County next week? When ye get to Cleveland, holler at HowirPirate and we'll go get a bite to eat. They gotta nice little ol' sweets shop called cupcake divas. Brang me some vinison cuz it's fixina be time to make chili come December Third. I like RedDevil meat chili with my pinto beans and cornbread. December 3rd--cookeville, Tennessee SP34---JB12. Hey TT----Give em' everything ye got Bubba!

Ill hook ya up with some.... see ya at Polk game bringa ya cooler

Thomas "Let me ask you a question". You said earlier that SP is head and shoulders better than anybody in 1A when it comes to speed and talent. You said SP would beat JB by 10. And you also said the SP vs. G'ville game would be for the state championship because they are clearly the two best teams. So my question is why can't SP beat JB by more than 10 if they're that much better? And another question...If SP and G'ville are clearly the two best teams yet SP is head and shoulders faster and more talented then how bad is G'ville gonna get beat? The have to keep the game closer than 10 since they're clearly the two best team right?

Thomas I can already see you're setting your excuse up now...the only way SP gets beat is because of coaching or the players didn't come to play.

That's alot of scenarios there cupcake but let TrainTracks break it down for u...JB is alot like SP as far as Athletes but in my opinion are a notch below as far as speed and talent...No I haven't seen them in person just going by who they have played and what a friend of mine told me when he saw them play...I think JB would have to beat us in a track meet and I don't see that happening honestly...I feel we would win by a couple of touchdowns when the horn blew...Gville is a more grind it out team and would TRY to keep ball away like UC did last year...Maybe it would work...Maybe not...If it did it would be really close if it didn't it would be really ugly...I just see them as our biggest challenge because that is been our achilles heel last two years...SM is only team to beat us last three years that beat us at our own game....UC, Polk and TC used a pound the ball between tackles approach which isn't something I see JB capable of doing...So maybe JB gives us a better game than Gville maybe not just depends on how well we arenprepared this year for a team that's capable of grinding it out...We are much stronger in the line so I think we will be fine...Lol we both gotta avoid injuries and get there first of course...

Hey Boodro: Are yeans comin' up to Polk County next week? When ye get to Cleveland, holler at HowirPirate and we'll go get a bite to eat. They gotta nice little ol' sweets shop called cupcake divas. Brang me some vinison cuz it's fixina be time to make chili come December Third. I like RedDevil meat chili with my pinto beans and cornbread. December 3rd--cookeville, Tennessee SP34---JB12. Hey TT----Give em' everything ye got Bubba!

You eat humans? A Red Devil is an Indian. You pirates came over here and took our land and now you want to take our gold then eat us?

Hey let me ask you guys another question...Is Raquis Hale (seen in the picture below). related to North Jackson's Montel Hale? Roy do you know?

Raquis%20Hale.JPG

The Goat sez: Or because it was raining. :rolleyes: It never ends with TrainTracks99. He is so dejected because he thinks they should be playing for their 4th gold ball in a row this year. :rolleyes: Last years loss to Union City was a thing of beauty I must admit. Didn't seem to humble TT99 though. <_<

1 First you are idiot

2 TrainTracks has never made excuses about losing and said rain heck or high-water was the sole reason we lost....

3 The Talent part is easy to measure how many kids have went to play ball in college from ur past two teams? We have ALOT and still didn't get it done so the fault falls on coaching and of course players playing with heart...That's not a excuse that's just fact..Lesser talented teams win all the team from the High School level to the NFL... If your too dumb to realize that then I'm sorry to bust ur bubble but it's time to wake up cupcake

4 Does TrainTracks think SP is def best team in 1A this year?? Yes and to me there is no question till proven wrong....PROVE ME WRONG!!

Till ur team does that then quit your yelping

Edited by TrainTracks99

1 First you are idiot

2 TrainTracks has never made excuses about losing and said rain heck or high-water was the sole reason we lost....

3 The Talent part is easy to measure how many kids have went to play ball in college from ur past two teams? We have ALOT and still didn't get it done so the fault falls on coaching and of course players playing with heart...That's not a excuse that's just fact..Lesser talented teams win all the team from the High School level to the NFL... If your too dumb to realize that then I'm sorry to bust ur bubble but it's time to wake up cupcake

4 Does TrainTracks think SP is def best team in 1A this year?? Yes and to me there is no question till proven wrong....PROVE ME WRONG!!

I guess everybody in 1a should just fold up football season and get ready for basketball. I guess SP is just too good for any of us 1a teams. Just think of the $$$$$$$$$ that it's going to save all of us poor folks from having to travel to Cookville or anywhere else to watch our no good kids play football this year. Maybe we'll have a shot next year but I guess SP has that wrapped up as well.

1 First you are idiot

tracks quit reacting to all this mess. they will have to settle up shortly. they get on here and poke at you because your easy to get razzed up. i have no doubt in my mind that sp is good. you know it everyone else knows it. things will play out like it should.

I guess everybody in 1a should just fold up football season and get ready for basketball. I guess SP is just too good for any of us 1a teams. Just think of the $$$$$$$$$ that it's going to save all of us poor folks from having to travel to Cookville or anywhere else to watch our no good kids play football this year. Maybe we'll have a shot next year but I guess SP has that wrapped up as well.

Lol yet again another idiotic post...Some people on here take everything so extreme...Of course everyone that makes playoffs has a chance some slimmer than others...Stop being dramatic and go back to playing ur ninja turtles...I'm done with this topic....TrainTracks out