who wins the 1A state championship

csa

Let's just hope they are... We'll get a better look at where PC stands after this week.

I've been reading "we'll see how good P.C. is next week" since week three,and in my mind it's been proven.Mount pleasent and Collinwood are "invisable" to most casual fans only because of the shadow of the W.C./P.C. programs.I'll give Riverside some "props" too,they are talented, fundamentaly sound,and(sorry Panthers,no disrespect)somewhat fortunate to have beaten the Vikings(jmo).If Perry County plays close to their potential on both sides of the ball for four quarters,I believe that a lot of people will know how good they are before their season ends.

I gotta think it is between South Pitt and Jo Byrns. Not seen copper basin but hearing a lot about them too. Maybe they are the darkhorse.

You are so right about SP and JB. Now that will be a good game up in Cookeville to watch. CB has not played anyone worthy of mentioning and if you think Boyd is a match than I have some ocean-front property in San Antonio, Texas for sale. CB is a second -rounder at best. Boyd needs to worry about getting past Marion County and the veer; and about finding a coach that can manage an offense better.