who wins the 1A state championship

csa

Lmao love it!! Tell me how u really feel logger! Lol truth hurts don't hate cause u guys are the little pup dog at the water hole fighting to get a taste...I respect the fight in the dog it's just that the dog has no bite...Oh and I got your boy cupcake now run along and go tell the other pups...TrainTracks loves the sensitivity on this topic...You guys in the west are too easy

Well i went and looked at your profile now i understand why it is ,,,CUPCAKES' PUPPY DOG'S, MICKEY MOUSE AND NOW PETERPAN IT SAY'S YOUR 10 YRS OLD SO IT IS ALL GOOD MY BOY :popcorneater::flower:

Get real peter pan... Just cause TrainTracks doesn't have respect for cupcakes in 1A football this year doesn't mean my team could play with the heavy weights from Texas...

I actually enjoy your humor, I've gotta meet u dude ! It's always all in with you, if we ever meet I'm gonna bring you a cupcake, speaking of that, looks like u guys will get a cupcake tonite ! Kp em injury free we don't want any excuses when you play Mickey mouse high !

I actually enjoy your humor, I've gotta meet u dude ! It's always all in with you, if we ever meet I'm gonna bring you a cupcake, speaking of that, looks like u guys will get a cupcake tonite ! Kp em injury free we don't want any excuses when you play Mickey mouse high !

yEAH I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE DUDE ALSO :thumb:

Lol well a little trash talk always makes things more exciting...Hopefully we will stay injury free against LV...If Grider doesn't win it this year the railbirds from SP are liable to burn a cross in his yard after last couple years haha...It's funny how things change...At beginning of season everybody was worried about Millard being able to QB for us and now the season really hinges on him...Hope he keeps a level head cause we would be hurting if we had to throw with our backups...Haha oh and the Peter pan line is def a quote from Wedding Crashers

Lol well a little trash talk always makes things more exciting...Hopefully we will stay injury free against LV...If Grider doesn't win it this year the railbirds from SP are liable to burn a cross in his yard after last couple years haha...It's funny how things change...At beginning of season everybody was worried about Millard being able to QB for us and now the season really hinges on him...Hope he keeps a level head cause we would be hurting if we had to throw with our backups...Haha oh and the Peter pan line is def a quote from Wedding Crashers

Thomas "Let me ask you a question". You said earlier that SP is head and shoulders better than anybody in 1A when it comes to speed and talent. You said SP would beat JB by 10. And you also said the SP vs. G'ville game would be for the state championship because they are clearly the two best teams. So my question is why can't SP beat JB by more than 10 if they're that much better? And another question...If SP and G'ville are clearly the two best teams yet SP is head and shoulders faster and more talented then how bad is G'ville gonna get beat? The have to keep the game closer than 10 since they're clearly the two best team right?

Thomas I can already see you're setting your excuse up now...the only way SP gets beat is because of coaching or the players didn't come to play.

Edited by MOTO24

Thomas I can already see your setting your excuse up now...the only way SP gets beat is because of coaching or the players didn't come to play.

The Goat sez: Or because it was raining. :rolleyes: It never ends with TrainTracks99. He is so dejected because he thinks they should be playing for their 4th gold ball in a row this year. :rolleyes: Last years loss to Union City was a thing of beauty I must admit. Didn't seem to humble TT99 though. <_<

The Goat sez: Or because it was raining. :rolleyes: It never ends with TrainTracks99. He is so dejected because he thinks they should be playing for their 4th gold ball in a row this year. :rolleyes: Last years loss to Union City was a thing of beauty I must admit. Didn't seem to humble TT99 though. <_<

U've gotta like the swagger tho. ! He's a gamer

I dont think south pitt is head and shoulders better than a few Teams..... if we dont play hard we will get beat and we should know that.... i dont even know if we make it to state championship... Time will tell...

:thumb: Geno I'm just giving Thomas a hard time. G'ville, JB, WC, PC, & others are the same way; if they don't bring their A-game they'll be sent home.

Guys in his defense when you have the history South Pittsburg has you tend to get Cocky and thats ok back in the day we used to call it Team spirit... Its ok TT you call it as u believe!!!! :thumb:

Hey Boodro: Are yeans comin' up to Polk County next week? When ye get to Cleveland, holler at HowirPirate and we'll go get a bite to eat. They gotta nice little ol' sweets shop called cupcake divas. Brang me some vinison cuz it's fixina be time to make chili come December Third. I like RedDevil meat chili with my pinto beans and cornbread. December 3rd--cookeville, Tennessee SP34---JB12. Hey TT----Give em' everything ye got Bubba!