Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

You are one strange individual.

Thanks, but don't be try to kiss and make up with me. I just don't like you, and I'm not becoming your friend, no matter how nice you try to be. You are stupid and ignorant and obnoxious, even to the respected DB fans. You never played football and think you know everything. Plus, the main reason I don't like you--------the costs of ford trucks are exploding because of the overhead that you are causing at that parts counter---get your lazy butt to work. For lunch----eat a rock!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, but don't be try to kiss and make up with me. I just don't like you, and I'm not becoming your friend, no matter how nice you try to be. You are stupid and ignorant and obnoxious, even to the respected DB fans. You never played football and think you know everything. Plus, the main reason I don't like you--------the costs of ford trucks are exploding because of the overhead that you are causing at that parts counter---get your lazy butt to work. For lunch----eat a rock!!!

You don't even know me. You think you do but every time you make one of these half baked post you show that you don't. But whatever. I just can't believe I have a South fan that doesn't like me. Is it because we beat you 44-0 in 2006? Or was it the other wins over the past 17 years? Do some research and you might find out who I really am before you die of old age.

Aren't you the one that's always ranting about DB haters?? Go eat a rock.

My team won this week. I wish Gate City could play DB.

Oh my gosh. Go crawl back under that southwest virginia rock you crawled out from under. Give me a freakin break. Gate City against DB. Obviously you don't get out much. South versus DB is a rivalry game. Gate City versus DB would be a beatdown of ultimate proportion. Where ever you work, they should send you for a drug test because your definately smokin crack. I remember when Gate City had possibly their best team ever in '98 and they scrimmaged DB. I don't think Gate City even got a first down. That's what would happen this year. Not taking away from their success, but it's a different league. We got too much speed and too many athletes. Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't even know me. You think you do but every time you make one of these half baked post you show that you don't. But whatever. I just can't believe I have a South fan that doesn't like me. Is it because we beat you 44-0 in 2006? Or was it the other wins over the past 17 years? Do some research and you might find out who I really am before you die of old age.

Wac, there may be more people that know who you are than you think. I think this dude knows...

Wac, there may be more people that know who you are than you think. I think this dude knows...

Well, if he knows who I am he sure is working hard to convince me that he doesn't. But if he did and if "more people does", so what?

I tell you what. Everybody post their name and address. Starting with you.