Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

After what DB did to TN High, South by 21 over SH. From watching the jamboree, I thought SH would be much better this year, but it may take another year or so to change from a basketball to football school. We shall see.

I would rate it a toss-up going in. But South is about to get real healthy where they have been missing several key players. If they are all back and a good week of practice follows, look out. Rebels seem to be rising to high tide rebellion status.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are in a do or die situation. That guarantees a killer game. I will give Hayden the nod as the better QB. He will not be contained. I will give Science Hill the nod for the better RB. I will give Science Hill the nod for the O line by the slightest of margins. I will bive south the nod for the D line and LB'ers. I will call Deuce game for the secondary. South gets the best TE. I will call Duece game on the WR's. I will give South the edge in attitude. I will give South the edge in leatherneck-ability. I will give Science Hill the advantage in quick strike ability. The kicking game will be a dull ache for South. The return game definately goes to Science Hill. Sam didn't win Mr. Football lineman for nothing. He is a thinker. Stacy historically has issues preparing for the big game. Stacy will go for the throat from the drop of the flag. He will throw deep and often. Sam doesn't give up so easily. Sam is not scared to take chances. Stacy only takes calculated chances. South is blood thirsty. Science Hill is bleeding. Stacy has been there done that. Sam and his scorned group of left for dead Rebels want restitution. On paper Science Hill is the better team. South will set fire to that paper.

"Comp" stands for computer. Computers are ones (I) and zeros (O). It's called binary. It's the way God intended it to be. Not ones and ones. Not zeros and zeros. But, ones and zeros. One is on. Zero is off.

I am enlightened. Thanks for the education. If I understand correctly now, then I would say all our ones would be ones , and zero zeroes for the the tilt with the Toppers. Shanks is one tough kid, a true gridiron warrior. He was ready Friday ,on standby emergency status, but came out in the 2nd half dressed down with the game well in hand. He should be good to go.

The rest was much needed I imagine. If the other is who I think, he is working his way back in with a couple carries against the Falcons and several snaps with the 1st O. # 1 ran strong and looked very good. Our punter/DE should be healthy as well.

I am enlightened. Thanks for the education. If I understand correctly now, then I would say all our ones would be ones , and zero zeroes for the the tilt with the Toppers. Shanks is one tough kid, a true gridiron warrior. He was ready Friday ,on standby emergency status, but came out in the 2nd half dressed down with the game well in hand. He should be good to go.

The rest was much needed I imagine. If the other is who I think, he is working his way back in with a couple carries against the Falcons and several snaps with the 1st O. # 1 ran strong and looked very good. Our punter/DE should be healthy as well.

The Raven we lost in the spring. I heard it was for the season. Just curious if there are new developments. I would also like to give kudos to our punter. He is turning out to be quite the athlete. Our coaches saw what many of us did not. I guess that's why they are the coaches.

Both teams are in a do or die situation. That guarantees a killer game. I will give Hayden the nod as the better QB. He will not be contained. I will give Science Hill the nod for the better RB. I will give Science Hill the nod for the O line by the slightest of margins. I will bive south the nod for the D line and LB'ers. I will call Deuce game for the secondary. South gets the best TE. I will call Duece game on the WR's. I will give South the edge in attitude. I will give South the edge in leatherneck-ability. I will give Science Hill the advantage in quick strike ability. The kicking game will be a dull ache for South. The return game definately goes to Science Hill. Sam didn't win Mr. Football lineman for nothing. He is a thinker. Stacy historically has issues preparing for the big game. Stacy will go for the throat from the drop of the flag. He will throw deep and often. Sam doesn't give up so easily. Sam is not scared to take chances. Stacy only takes calculated chances. South is blood thirsty. Science Hill is bleeding. Stacy has been there done that. Sam and his scorned group of left for dead Rebels want restitution. On paper Science Hill is the better team. South will set fire to that paper.

Who needs the devil train? This is Herman Melville meets James Carville. You need a column in the local sports section Comp.

You could see Steffey coming on last year in JV games. He's got a good motor. The Hill will shade him with Will Adams.

Who needs the devil train? This is Herman Melville meets James Carville. You need a column in the local sports section Comp.

You could see Steffey coming on last year in JV games. He's got a good motor. The Hill will shade him with Will Adams.

Steffey gets my blood pumped! As well I think our Seniors have come together! Rebel Yell!!!

Edited by compusatman

Steffey gets my blood pumped! As well I think our Seniors have come together! Rebel Yell!!!

Another diamond in the rough who is showing some sparkling facets is Cody Medlin at DB with 2 picks in the last 2 games. He has officially shed his media tag of "an unlikely source".

Word is the Rebel's version of Jeremiah Johnson is stoked for this one.