Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we've got it behind us - the game we had all been waiting for. We beat'em on the Hill, fair and square. The Rebels are Haney's Boys now, and now the Haney train can move on - Woo hoo!!!

As an aside, I can't believe the so-called Rebel fans on this forum beating up on another fan just because he's loud. We should all be that loud - so those Rebel Boys can hear us. I guarantee you the boys hear him, and that helps keep up their momentum. You might try getting to know him - you couldn't ask for a nicer fellow. His cheering doesn't bother me a bit. If it bothers you, maybe you might want to consider staying home and listening to game on the radio.

YOu are correct. He's alittle over the edge with volume, but he is a good guy.

Who cares who you like. Is this a spelling "Bee", Idiot??

See, that's what's wrong with this world. When someone fails to meet the standards, they just act like it's not important, and just settle for mediocrity. You can't spell, but you dismiss it. You can't sell ford parts well either, but you settle for the occasional sale when someone really needs the part and can't find it somewhere else. You weren't good at football during your day, so you try to go on all these threads and try to sound like you know football. Huh! Loser, Idiot.

See, that's what's wrong with this world. When someone fails to meet the standards, they just act like it's not important, and just settle for mediocrity. You can't spell, but you dismiss it. You can't sell ford parts well either, but you settle for the occasional sale when someone really needs the part and can't find it somewhere else. You weren't good at football during your day, so you try to go on all these threads and try to sound like you know football. Huh! Loser, Idiot.

Whats wrong with this world is fat goobers like you trying to turn a football message board into spelling class. But you do have one thing right. I can't sell ford parts worth a flip. I bet I was a better football player than you were during your day, and I wouldn't have to know much today to out whit you. Huh! Loser, Idiot.