Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show for Haynie with a big win that was much needed. South's record does not reflect this team. Looks like South is one step closer to securing a playoff spot...which leaves everything as being REALLY interesting now.

South wins out, South will be 6-4 and second place in the conference in wins (if my numbers are correct) with only a loss to DB.

TN High wins out they are pretty much int he driver's seat for 2nd place in the conference

Boone wins out that is fine, but they need South to lose 2 games to be runners up, as in a tie South will beat Boone since they beat Boone.

When it hits playoff times tho, South would be seated lower even if they had a better district set of wins...correct?

SH looks like they are setting themself up for a 6-4 season with a first round playoff birth against (and I am guessing) Maryville. I would say you will see some grumblings from the SH camp but I think that HYPE is something that people fell victim to. I still say SH will be the team to beat next year....still played in a lot of tough games and won some they should have lost and perhaps lost some they should have won.

Sounds like it was a good game.

[/quot

If Science Hill is the team to beat next year then they will have a whale of a team. DB should be better next year than they are this year and Tennessee High will be better. I don't know about South but I would guess they will be at least as good next year. Science Hill will probably finish next year about the same as this year.

That's the nicest high school football stadium that I have ever been to...I don't know what was more obnoxious ,that announcer talking about a first down or the one Rebel fan at the top of the stands that finally shut up just a little in the fourth quarter.Cheering for your team like everyone else is great.Just making an ast of youself is what that guy done.

That's the nicest high school football stadium that I have ever been to...I don't know what was more obnoxious ,that announcer talking about a first down or the one Rebel fan at the top of the stands that finally shut up just a little in the fourth quarter.Cheering for your team like everyone else is great.Just making an ast of youself is what that guy done.

Way to roll, Rebels. SH like 24 yards on the ground. That's got to hurt. Congrats to JJ for player of the game. Great D effort all around.

As for the fan, if I have the right one; The worst part is he is cheering for a Soph. 2 more years. Ughhhhhhhhh.

which side were you on Batman and what was the guy yelling? profanities?

You want to hear obnoxious you should have been there when Bristol played. I think he was put in his place tonight when he said, "You can move those chains because it's another 'Topper.................oh, I'm sorry.......it's second down!" Yes I laughed.

He needs to just take a breath and hold his thought when they get a first down.The stats say SH got 14 but I swear it seemed like they got fourty because of that guy.The South fans need to mussel that one fan.I had to come home and take a blood pressure pill because of those two mouthpieces.Pretty much close to the middle crawdad.I don't think that guy was a team player

Edited by BatmanDB

He needs to just take a breath and hold his thought when they get a first down.The stats say SH got 14 but I swear it seemed like they got fourty because of that guy.The South fans need to mussel that one fan.I had to come home and take a blood pressure pill because of those two mouthpieces.Pretty much close to the middle crawdad.I don't think that guy was a team player

He and his boy are transplants Batman. We inherited him last year. He is good people though. But if you thought he was loud tonight you should have heard him at J. Fred.

As for the game.HH was a beast tonight.That one five yard run toward the end of the game where he ran about fifty yards getting out of tackles was a thing to see.South gave a gift to DB tonight,that gift is showing that you must bring the heat on their QB or he will kill you with those fine wide outs

[quote name='WaCoJaCo'

If Science Hill is the team to beat next year then they will have a whale of a team. DB should be better next year than they are this year and Tennessee High will be better. I don't know about South but I would guess they will be at least as good next year. Science Hill will probably finish next year about the same as this year.

I'm judging it on class Waco (and what I know from what has been said)

I thought DB was losing a lot graduating besides....Sea? SH gets almost everyone back?

TN High has a young experience wise senior class don't they? South should be kicking it pretty well with a lot returning. Boone takes a HUGE hit from losing seniors, but should have about half the starters back.

He and his boy are transplants Batman. We inherited him last year. He is good people though. But if you thought he was loud tonight you should have heard him at J. Fred.

I see Comp,that's why the noise level dropped in the fourth quarter for a while.That kid is a great player and does enough without the side show.