Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

If you would slow down and take a deep breath and re-read Batman's post you will see he was asking about South's and SH freshmen. IE "any future rebels or hilltoppers coming up" That is what I was refeering to, North was never brought up in my post. Since you brought it up, a very close fan to the DB program said the North freshmen has been known to dress some upperclassmen for their games. Is that true?

I stand corrected Toss you are correct. North does dress some sophs for the freshman game but our team is listed as a 9th 10th grade team and told to the other coaches up front, if not we would not have enough to play. The boys that started on jv did not, I saw several 10th graders playing for south last night. Players are getting slim this time of year and about all teams are playing a lot of new and different people.

Play safe Friday night

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

south wins 28-21

Good show for Haynie with a big win that was much needed. South's record does not reflect this team. Looks like South is one step closer to securing a playoff spot...which leaves everything as being REALLY interesting now.

South wins out, South will be 6-4 and second place in the conference in wins (if my numbers are correct) with only a loss to DB.

TN High wins out they are pretty much int he driver's seat for 2nd place in the conference

Boone wins out that is fine, but they need South to lose 2 games to be runners up, as in a tie South will beat Boone since they beat Boone.

When it hits playoff times tho, South would be seated lower even if they had a better district set of wins...correct?

SH looks like they are setting themself up for a 6-4 season with a first round playoff birth against (and I am guessing) Maryville. I would say you will see some grumblings from the SH camp but I think that HYPE is something that people fell victim to. I still say SH will be the team to beat next year....still played in a lot of tough games and won some they should have lost and perhaps lost some they should have won.

Sounds like it was a good game.

Congrats to Coach Haynie and his boys They came to play. SH played to their last breath.SH is doing much better than most teams going through this major rebuild in every way would be doing. No team in the Big 8 is just going to wake up one morning and say I am going to run this show. It takes time and work. The big 8 gets more fun to watch every week. Good Luck to Both teams

Congrats to Coach Haynie and his boys They came to play. SH played to their last breath.SH is doing much better than most teams going through this major rebuild in every way would be doing. No team in the Big 8 is just going to wake up one morning and say I am going to run this show. It takes time and work. The big 8 gets more fun to watch every week. Good Luck to Both teams

Here here, I hear ya that on the getting better every week. I'd love to see this South team and Boone team start over the season and see what happens. TN High needs to start rolling again, throw SH in the mix and next season you are going to have a very exciting conference to watch.