CAK Vs Kingston

WarriorFan74

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston got rolled by Alcoa, so what, basically everybody does, so throw that out. They rolled up McMinn Central last week, so what, everybody is doing that this year too. Last year it was a close game at half time and the Warriors pulled away in the end to win comfortably. Kingston's only other loss this year was against an improving Lenoir City team, and it was close. The Yellow Jackets (really the Orange Jackets) will have some nice athletes and some size to go along with it. They traditionally run the wingT and occassionally boot out and throw down field, unless they've changed this year. I expect they will be tough physically. CAK has faced numerous wingT offenses and should know how to attack this one as well. I think Kingston will mix in some I or Pro formations, but the Warriors have seen that as well.

The rest was desperately needed by the Warriors. Not sure how much healing took place, but mentally they should be refreshed. They will need to be focused because they are entering into a 3 game stretch that will be the toughest of the season. I wouldn't be surprised to see this game be similar to last year, close at half, but I think CAK will pull away at the end.

Edited by FootballDad

Kind of quiet for a big week of CAK football, I guess it's hard coming off a bye week. Question for the gallery, Does CAK feel the effects of the bye week or do we come out ready to play?? I think we will be ready the bye week came at a good time I'm sure the guys were tired and were feeling rough after 4 straight road games.We are getting into a rough stretch of games Kingston, Elizabethton and Alcoa are no easy task I know we are 7-0 but do the coaches make any changes at all either in play calling or personal? Just a crazy couple of questions to start the ball rolling on this topic. Go Warriors

Kind of quiet for a big week of CAK football, I guess it's hard coming off a bye week. Question for the gallery, Does CAK feel the effects of the bye week or do we come out ready to play?? I think we will be ready the bye week came at a good time I'm sure the guys were tired and were feeling rough after 4 straight road games.We are getting into a rough stretch of games Kingston, Elizabethton and Alcoa are no easy task I know we are 7-0 but do the coaches make any changes at all either in play calling or personal? Just a crazy couple of questions to start the ball rolling on this topic. Go Warriors

Focus or lack thereof is a question that can't be answered until we see them Friday night. Coming off a bye week coupled with Fall break could easily be disruptive to the Warriors. Especially since our offense is predicated on timing and rhythm. If memory serves me correctly, in recent years CAK has not been their sharpest in these circumstances. But this years team is a little tough to figure out. I know a few of the guys have mentioned being excited about getting back on the HOME field. Hopefully we will see an engergized and focused team, if so, then we should win. If not, well, remember the first half of Scott Co.? I doubt we see any personnel changes other than kicker (injury), but you never know.

Edited by FootballDad

Didn't know about kicker what happened and is there a replacement? Also is that the only injury or are there others? Man coming off a bye week and your kicker is hurt that's bad hopefully there's no more injuries.

He had an ATV accident over the weekend and suffered a compound fracture in one of his arms that required surgery to repair and now he has some other complications to go along with the broken arm. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Yes, there is a replacement. Jeff Hall is an outstanding kickers coach and he will have someone as ready as possible. Kick off duty and extra point duty may be handled by separate kickers.