Indy @ Franklin

jrpfhs21

should be interesting as Indy hasn't scored on Franklin in at least 8 quarters. Franklin's already counting this in the win column to be 8-1 and looking forward to the Brentwood game. And INdy is just looking for SOMETHING to fall their way

We know we have to play the game, but the Rebels will be 8-1 when it is over. Looking forward to big crowd and a big Rebel win.

FHS 28

IHS 0

I didn't realize that Indy had not scored on us in at least 8 quarters so I see the REBEL D making it 12.

We know we have to play the game, but the Rebels will be 8-1 when it is over. Looking forward to big crowd and a big Rebel win.

FHS 28

IHS 0

I didn't realize that Indy had not scored on us in at least 8 quarters so I see the REBEL D making it 12.

Another exciting Franklin opponent. Atleast this one is in the the state, the mid state, and the district. Good luck to both teams. Indy - you're gonna need it.

guys guys guys, ya have it all WRONG - instead of predicting how much FHS will win by the real test and your skill is

INDY over / under 6 points

I am saying under

Agree with that one Sarah. Rebels will win big and I will take the under also being that the REBEL D is giving up about 8 points a game total and the starting D is only giving up around 6 points a game!! I wonder if Franklin has old stats around because it would be interesting to see where this defense ranks among records at the school. We would have to be up there in sacks, turn overs, and points scored. Keep it coming this week. One game until THE GAME!