Fairview vs Page

likearock

Fairview has a great opportunity to finish at 9-1 if they take care of business against Lewis County & Hickman County in their final 2 games of this season. I challenge anyone to tell me that they picked Fairview to be a 9-1 football team back in August..... <_<

Congrats to the Yellow Jackets but don't stop here because now homefield advantage is still something that you are playing for these last 2 weeks.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, that's the only way Fairview can win is to pay off the officials. I mean Fairview paid the officials to make # 36 fumble twice, have # 14 throw a screen pass right to the defensive tackle, and have # 80 run down the middle of the field so Fairview could score.

But seriously, both teams were penalized all night by the officials. Both teams had some calls they were not happy with. Watching the game, the only question that should be asked is , " How did Giles Co. lose to Page?"

Giles had a big hangover after Thursday night lights pre game events. When game time came round we had turnoveritis and couldn't get a play off before the play clock ran out. To save our lives

How good are these Yellowjackets? I have never watched them play but had in my mind "3 yards and a cloud of dust". Strengths? Weaknesses?

Played a somewhat easy schedule first part of the year. Lost a heartbreaker to Giles and beat Page this week.

howdoitknow, should be able to shed some light on how they compare to Camden since Cheatham scrimmaged Fairview and played Camden. Fairview is not a "3 yards and a cloud of dust." They are about 50/50 in run/pass and have alot of people they contribute on offense.