How many games would Alcoa lose if.....

Football101101

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people played Alcoa full on and stopped bowing down to the name and stop the team any team on any night could beat the tornadoes Milan gave Alcoa the past 2 title games

yeah milan made some mistakes that alcoa capitalized on but you can't argue that alcoa has won the last 7 state balls. they are the real deal and will be for a while unless tssaa steps in and moves them to anothe class. by the way, milan has bowed down to no one especially alcoa. i think if there is a team in 3a to unseat the champs, it's milan.

That's going to be pretty grand considering the jabs Maryville has taken from the DII posters the last few years. Have you noticed how the 6A poster don't talk their trash toward Maryville any more. Hopefully the Blount County teams can earn some respect from the DII schools. As for MBA their definitely in from what I was told. I would say its from a reliable source. VERY reliable..... :flower:

I really hope you are right about this...it will be the game we've all been waiting for. I'll be there and will do everything to support the local economy, sponsors, whoever is responsible for putting it together. I hope it's a huge money-maker for the host schools.

The Blount County schools have always had the respect of D2 teams. A certain coach of a Blount County team has not.

Team's Alcoa would NOT beat this year;

Murfreesboro Oakland

Montgomery Bell Academy

Baylor

Brentwood Academy

Memphis Ridgeway...yes...Memphis Ridgeway

Ensworth

Smyrna

Jackson Northside

Whitehaven

jury still out on Liberty Magnet in Jackson

Christian Brothers

Briarcrest Christian

MUS

I can PROMISE all Alcoa fans...as much as I love the Tornadoes..(over the other Blount County schools)...if your team competed in Districts 7-AAA, 9-AAA, 11-AAA, and CERTAINLY 15 & 16 AAA...you would not be undefeated this season! It's plain...it's simple..it's obvious!...but..due to your enrollment...luckily..you'll never have to compete in those districts!...however, above is an even dozen who I'm sure would welcome a game with Alcoa anytime...if the actual school administrators feel the same as many of your Coacht posters...they should give each one a call this December. Good Luck Tornadoes!!

Greeneville would beat half of these teams you goof ball. Alcoa is the best team in the state....PERIOD.

DUDE OBVIOULSLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. JACKSON NORTHSIDE, LIBERTY MAGNET? ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT? NEITHER OF THESE TEAMS COULD BEAT MILAN AND YOU SEEN WHAT HAPPENED TO MILAN THE LAST 2 YEARS AGAINST ALCOA. anyway i can see alcoa going 8-2 0r 9-1 and still goin to state and possibly winning it. YES THEY ARE THAT GOOD!

I can promise you that The Prez knows "more about high school football" than any "homer" on what has become a riduculous thread! Yes, you are correct..NORMALLY, Jackson Northside hasn't been much competition over the past several years...BUT, the Indians are 1 of the top 3 teams West of Nashville this year along with Ridgeway and Whitehaven. They (these 3) have more athletes than any team that Alcoa has played this year and "would certainly" lay the wood to this year's Milan team who I've seen play as well! So to use your words...this year's Northside team is "THAT GOOD!"

Greeneville would beat half of these teams you goof ball. Alcoa is the best team in the state....PERIOD.

Dude...Greeneville "could win" a game on that list...sure they "could"..but there's not a "sure win" on that list for Greeneville....that I can assure you!!!

To the author of this thread...I find it odd that this thread is on the "Class 2A" message boards instead of the "Class 3A" message boards where most of the teams you are claiming "wouldn't have a chance" engage in very informative and colorful football discussions...why hide such a "delightful topic" on the JV message boards???

Edited by QBClubPrez