How many games would Alcoa lose if.....

Football101101

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just look at the 2009 season to see who the best team in the state was.

Alcoa beat Maryville 24-21.

Maryville lost to White Station 37-27

White Station lost to MUS 54-34

MUS was the best team in the state last year.

Alcoa may be the best team in the state this year, but their is nothing to back that claim up. :thumb: This is going to get exciting.

Let's just look at the 2009 season to see who the best team in the state was.

Alcoa beat Maryville 24-21.

Maryville lost to White Station 37-27

White Station lost to MUS 54-34

MUS was the best team in the state last year.

Alcoa may be the best team in the state this year, but their is nothing to back that claim up. :thumb: This is going to get exciting.

So, in 2009 White station would have beaten Alcoa by 7 and MUS would have beaten Alcoa by 27 :thumb:

I don't know if they would lose to any of these teams, but it would be alot harder for them to go undefeated against the types of competition there is in D2. There is so much size and speed in that division. I know Alcoa has a fantastic team, but to play a team like Baylor, Brentwood Academy, or Ensworth week in and weak out would definately be a dog fight. I have always said that I thought Brentwood was better than Alcoa but that's because of the atheletes they have. Then Baylor notches them by a point. I'd say for sure that these teams will never play as of right now. MUS was definately the best team in Tennessee last year IMO but for the size of Alcoa they are studs. Without them playing it will always be speculation. I have a feeling this thread will get nasty soon! LMAO

Can't say since I've not seen any of those other teams play, nor have I seen all those Rutherford County teams play (Oakland, Riverdale, Blackman, Smyrna).

But how bout this: Alcoa & CAK are looking for games in 2011. Lets all meet in Cookeville in week 0, Alcoa can play any of the forementioned teams, and CAK could face Milan or Camden. Make it a double header and donate the gate to a local charity. I bet Tennis Shoe Tech would work it out with us somehow. What do you think?