Top 5 fastest players in south pittsburg History

Geno

what makes you the fastest>? 40 yard dash or 100? anyway here is my Top 5 opinion only...

#1 Zalmer chubb if you didnt see him play that was cause you didnt turn your head fast enuff

#2 Johnny Sisco very fast...

#3 Jeremy Scott he may still own the 100 yard record not sure was the fastest on the 94 state Team

#4 Perry Hutchin's was the fastest Qb ive seen. period!!

#5 Corey Tipton another 94 running back wow he was hard to Touch period!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Pickett was the fastest ever at SP make no doubt about it and Jimmy Wigfall was right there with him so anybody that has anybody else over them doesn't know SP football. Everybody else, well that's your oppinion who you think would be the fastest. Geno I will say those guys you talk about are fast but not faster than the two I just said.

Sam Pickett was the fastest ever at SP make no doubt about it and Jimmy Wigfall was right there with him so anybody that has anybody else over them doesn't know SP football. Everybody else, well that's your oppinion who you think would be the fastest. Geno I will say those guys you talk about are fast but not faster than the two I just said.

yes sir.. sam was very Fast.. and Jimmy a great player altho before my time and he is a great Man.. But!! Zalmer is the fastest ever to put on cleats here. can you imagine out running Willie Gault? a world class runner... as far as Jeremy Scott yes im parcial BUT you can ask anyone on the 94 Team he was the fastest.. he has a 10 something in the 100 that held or may even still be the fastest 100 not sure of that. Corey is like nothing i have seen as far as quick and changing direction. wow.. and word is Corey challenged Sam to street race and Beat him... ive had 3 or 4 people that was there tell me that.

Tough Question To Answer: But here is my top five: Zalmer Chubb, Johnny Sisco, Jimmy Wigfall, Sam Pickett, and Bo Haden. You had to be a real fast running back in the single wing offense. We "OLD SCHOOL" heads know that. My number six would be Tommy Toney. He was so fast that when Coach Don Grider would call water-break, there was no water!

i think that 2000 team was fastest i ever heard about. they chickened out of showing up for there whipping at sunbright for the playofs so fast we didnt know who we were going to play. they were really fast and i bet they would have been even faster going back home after we would have whipped them.

Well I played with Zalmer a little while and he had me beat by about a step in the forty and I only ran around a 4.6 years ago and I know Sam was alot faster than that. I belive if you ask Grider he'll tell you how fast Sam was. Zalmer was great but Mac Moore was faster when we ran our 40's and 100's. Just telling you the truth bc I was there. Trace Matthews was real fast in the 40 to. I could keep on but you know that's up in the air. I forgot about Rayshawn Witherspoon. Man the list goes on but make no mistake,Sam was the fastest.

Tough Question To Answer: But here is my top five: Zalmer Chubb, Johnny Sisco, Jimmy Wigfall, Sam Pickett, and Bo Haden. You had to be a real fast running back in the single wing offense. We "OLD SCHOOL" heads know that. My number six would be Tommy Toney. He was so fast that when Coach Don Grider would call water-break, there was no water!

wasnt to many water breaks lol i miss ol Tommy RIP!! Bo was more of a bruiser i wonder who vic would say since he knew most all of them... Howie didnt you wear #7 ??? and ya notice i didnt put the fastest person ive seen he didnt play football but could out run anyone on this list so that dont count.. ol Bo Kilgore WOW!! no one could touch him not even Zalmer may he RIP

Sam Pickett is the fastest player to ever play at SP no one is a close second but others who were real fast are perry hutchins, corey tipton, Macho Green,and Rashawn Weatherspoon

That's what i'm saying. That's also a great list you have. I belive we forgot about Kartrez Bibb's, Montrell Mitchell. No wonder they call us Speed Pittsburg..

That's what i'm saying. That's also a great list you have. I belive we forgot about Kartrez Bibb's, Montrell Mitchell. No wonder they call us Speed Pittsburg..

Trez was fast he just could not catch...if he could..us and trousdale might still be playing the frozen tundra game of 08