South Pitt at Polk County

PittsburgLegend

Ok, South Pitt might be a 1A team but they don't have 1A talent. And why? That's because of their coaching staff. I don't know how they get all that talent. I heard they recrute a little but that's all speculation. These South Pitt teams can play some football and they could play with and beat about every 3A team accept for Alcoa and i do think they should move up. Now to the game last year. Polk came out and just laid it to them and it took a little while for them to recuperate. I don't see Polk doing that this year but i do see this happening. South Pitt is not going to be able to slow down Polks running game because we have some absolute beasts in the back field. If yall South Pitt fans thought our full back was good last year, just wait until you see Mr.Saxe (#39) run behind Polks line(#'s 73,77,51,55,64) and that line is probably the best line polk has had since 2006. And that line also protects the best qb(#12) Polk has ever had. On the other side of the ball at middle line backer is Michael Hargove (#38). Remember that name South Pitt fans because he will be in the back field all night long!! And those South Pitt players better gang tackle because it will take about three or four to tackle polks players. Also, all that speed South Pitt fans has been talking about, well it's there but they haven't been hit like Polk will hit them.. and yes they will get hit. South Pitt will get some big plays through the air, but it wont be as many as they got against Signal Mountain. This game will be close but Polk will come out with a W against that little 1A team as South Pitt fans will say after the game friday. Man i can't wait until this game!!! Good luck to both teams.

South Pitt-22

vs

Polk County-34

I just quenched your thirst ;)

Yep your exactly right..SP is small, tiny, weak, hates contact, and slow..Probably be an ugly game...I just hope we stand a small chance

:roflol:that is bs.. you don't fool anyone. You trashed Polk Co last year by saying the same things toward the Wildcats. You also stated last Nov. that you would not be back on the T until the Pirates won a state championship. You failed to keep your word.

Edited by wingman10

Ok, South Pitt might be a 1A team but they don't have 1A talent. And why? That's because of their coaching staff. I don't know how they get all that talent. I heard they recrute . . .

I just quenched your thirst ;)

This is BS. You can look at several of the State Champ teams at S.P. and you will see that some of the guys have dads that were on teams that made an appearance in the title game. For example, compare the roster from the '69 team to the '99 team. SP is one of the smallest public schools with a Team in the state. There are maybe 5 schools smaller. Stow the recruiting B.S. and save it for the 'open enrollment" you guys are going to cry about when Alcoa hear holes you this year or Sissy Mountain next year.

:roflol:that is bs.. you don't fool anyone. You trashed Polk Co last year by saying the same things toward the Wildcats. You also stated last Nov. that you would not be back on the T until the Pirates won a state championship. You failed to keep your word.

Sue ME! I am going to always back and pull for the boys in orange and black:thumb:

Edited by powerp

South Pittsburg IS the underdog in this game. Polk County-Benton beat South Pittsburg last season. Polk County-Benton has EVERYTHING returning from that team. Polk-County Benton is the #5 ranked team in 3A at 7-1. South Pittsburg is the #1 ranked team in 1A at 7-1. The game is at Polk County-Benton. Polk County-Benton IS the favorite regardless of what Mr. Wingman10 thinks. Also I hope the comment from CoachJ about Terrell Robinson wasn't a shot at that kid. That kid was ALWAYS one of the most polite, well spoken and well mannered kids I have spoken too. I only talked to him a handful of times, but EVERYTIME he was a classy kid. I personally think that Polk County-Benton will be too big and physical for South Pittsburg, but I hope I am wrong. Goodluck to SP.

South Pittsburg IS the underdog in this game. Polk County-Benton beat South Pittsburg last season. Polk County-Benton has EVERYTHING returning from that team. Polk-County Benton is the #5 ranked team in 3A at 7-1. South Pittsburg is the #1 ranked team in 1A at 7-1. The game is at Polk County-Benton. Polk County-Benton IS the favorite regardless of what Mr. Wingman10 thinks. Also I hope the comment from CoachJ about Terrell Robinson wasn't a shot at that kid. That kid was ALWAYS one of the most polite, well spoken and well mannered kids I have spoken too. I only talked to him a handful of times, but EVERYTIME he was a classy kid. I personally think that Polk County-Benton will be too big and physical for South Pittsburg, but I hope I am wrong. Goodluck to SP.

Ambassador, you are wrong. I looked at Murphy's Pole and Polk is not ranked in the top 5. I garuntee you that they are good, but they are not ranked in the top 5 in 3A. You think im joking but im not.

Ambassador, you are wrong. I looked at Murphy's Pole and Polk is not ranked in the top 5. I garuntee you that they are good, but they are not ranked in the top 5 in 3A. You think im joking but im not.

I'll take your word that you are an expert on Murphy's pole. :roflol: The TSSAA has Polk ranked 9th in the 3A playoff standings. That's the only Poll that matters.