McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you were one of the idiots that painted thier faces then yes we beat the heck out of you and made you like it! you deserved it back then. just saying! this years team is the best one ive seen from yall ever, quarterback is better than any yall have had in my opinon.

stang 50 what the heck was u gonna do if we painted our faces this year?? get ur tail whipped the way u did all night!!!! the face paint was just an excuse to be the classless school that you are... or where now that cant win!! and the bench was not emptied at all and was hardly any subbing in the face painting game i was there my brother played dont come to me with those lies!!! comer has kneed it on yall last 5 years when he could have poured on the gas to your squad.. and u talk about class to us .. lol

Great video of a great Rebel team loaded with classy players. Taking a knee when you are ahead is the mark of a class coach.........Wade Comer.

Good luck Rebels in the playoff!!!!

Good luck to the Huntingdon Mustangs in the playoffs!!!

its not the coaches and players we are reffering to

There is a statue over there? I didnt see it. Where might it b? Is it of Swenson? Is it a Colonel Reb that Butchie took over Thursday? And is the bell still over there? I do recall the bell.

I do wish you guys would call the scoreboard repairman. I have several connections over there and it seems you play almost all your games with some scoreboard malfunction. Clock doesnt work, forgot to pay the electric bill, somebody shot out half the LEDs on one side, etc......

That's because, if I'm not mistaken, you were in the press box, right? It was probably a little difficult for you to see. Ask some of your Rebel fans where it is. They were climbing all over the mustang making pictures after the game. After our other three losses at home this year, no other team did that. Can't you Rebel fans take your win without denigrating the opposing team and their facility? I have family members who played for the Mustangs Friday night. I can tell you that they played their hearts out and most definitely didn't want to lose the game. Not necessarily because they were playing against McKenzie but because they never want to lose a game. That's not why they play nor does any other young man who steps on a field. Thankfully your attention is now on the playoffs and off this game.