Jo Byrns @ Clarksville Academy

MOTO24

What the Doctor Ordered................... Doc said that I could start getting out for a short time and for me not to over do it........... I am going to try to make my first game of the year. That is if I don't over do it this week. I should know if I will be there for the game Friday night later in the week. If I'm able to show up I it will be nice to see all yall again....................... :motorbike: :motorbike: :motorbike:

Watch Out!!!T-Mac is Back!!! Hope you can make it!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Doctor Ordered................... Doc said that I could start getting out for a short time and for me not to over do it........... I am going to try to make my first game of the year. That is if I don't over do it this week. I should know if I will be there for the game Friday night later in the week. If I'm able to show up I it will be nice to see all yall again....................... :motorbike: :motorbike: :motorbike:

Well look what the cat drug in!!!!!!Where the heck have you been. I was getting worried about you I'm glad that you finally feel like posting a bit. Will love to see you but don't over do it. I hope the weather Friday is something that you can tolerate

I think that the guys have been having an intense week of practice no looking over CA we have to play a clean game to win. We need to get rid of the penalties and absolutely no turnovers. I can't wait to see the new stadium that CA has I'm sure they are very proud of it. I hope that they are ready for the crowd that we will bring. Come loud and proud.

I think that the guys have been having an intense week of practice no looking over CA we have to play a clean game to win. We need to get rid of the penalties and absolutely no turnovers. I can't wait to see the new stadium that CA has I'm sure they are very proud of it. I hope that they are ready for the crowd that we will bring. Come loud and proud.

:thumb: I was able to watch a little game film of CA...they ran a bit of a hurry up offense with the plays being signaled in from the sidelines similar to what you see being used in college football. They ran a few plays I had never seen before and they were very successful. I suspect they'll be putting in a few new ones to try and catch JB off guard. I think the offense was a little too complex/cute at times and I think that killed a few of their drives. :unsure: CA ran a lot of quick passes so I'm not sure how much pressure we'll be able to apply (nearly all plays come from the shotgun). On the ground, the backs ran hard and weren't afraid to deliver a hit. Defensively they get a pretty good push up front and their LB's are pretty good. They defended the run up the middle pretty well but not so much on the edges. In the passing game I saw some really good coverage by the Cougars.

Overall, a pretty good team that I think is similar to Cascade as far as how good they are. However, we played Casacade week 1 and CA has 8 games under their belt. From what I've seen, I think CA is going to do some things on offense that'll give them some success. On defense I think CA will struggle a bit. A more educated prediction from me is 35-14. It could be a lot closer if JB can't figure out CA's offense and it could be more lopsided if CA can't stop JB's run game (or is it the passing game :roflol: ).

I was able to watch a little game film of CA...they ran a bit of a hurry up offense with the plays being signaled in from the sidelines similar to what you see being used in college football. They ran a few plays I had never seen before and they were very successful. I suspect they'll be putting in a few new ones to try and catch JB off guard. I think the offense was a little too complex/cute at times and I think that killed a few of their drives. :unsure: CA ran a lot of quick passes so I'm not sure how much pressure we'll be able to apply (nearly all plays come from the shotgun). On the ground, the backs ran hard and weren't afraid to deliver a hit. Defensively they get a pretty good push up front and their LB's are pretty good. They defended the run up the middle pretty well but not so much on the edges. In the passing game I saw some really good coverage by the Cougars.

Overall, a pretty good team that I think is similar to Cascade as far as how good they are. However, we played Casacade week 1 and CA has 8 games under their belt. From what I've seen, I think CA is going to do some things on offense that'll give them some success. On defense I think CA will struggle a bit. A more educated prediction from me is 35-14. It could be a lot closer if JB can't figure out CA's offense and it could be more lopsided if CA can't stop JB's run game (or is it the passing game).

Moto, reading your posts always scares me :o and has me concerned until the end when you actually make a score prediction. I can love with 35-14 :wub: I'm going to start reading your posts from the end first :lol:

Edited by sb38devils

Well look what the cat drug in!!!!!!Where the heck have you been. I was getting worried about you I'm glad that you finally feel like posting a bit. Will love to see you but don't over do it. I hope the weather Friday is something that you can tolerate

I been here all the time. Just did not want to put any wood on the fire until I was able to get out and pick up my crow in person if needed. I have been able to keep up with our district.

I will say JB by 24 :motorbike: :motorbike: