Henry County Patriots at Dickon County Cougars

QBClubPrez

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have now found the reason for Dickson's reported lack of speed, improper footwear. Of course a rainy forecast would make the Dickson coaches look like geniuses. I suppose that's the chance you take.

LOL. I agree, DC isn't going to be winning any track meets, but this defense is quick.

Edited by couga14

This thread reminds of a few years back when Henry County was plowing through everyone in their region. All the talk from Patriots fans was of winning a state championship. But once they got deep into the playoffs they were slowed down. They were good teams back then. But they were stopped three times in a row in the semi-finals.

This thread reminds of a few years back when Henry County was plowing through everyone in their region. All the talk from Patriots fans was of winning a state championship. But once they got deep into the playoffs they were slowed down. They were good teams back then. But they were stopped three times in a row in the semi-finals.

Henry County is plowing through everyone in their region THIS year.

Henry County is plowing through everyone in their region THIS year.

I wouldn't say we've "plowed through everyone" in our "district" this year!..We didn't exactly "plow" Springfield..nor did we "plow" Northeast...as I remember. Be careful about mistaking other "district teams" for Dickson County...they are clearly the best "other team" in the district!!

I wonder if the Yanker knows that this game is being played on a Thursday night instead of Friday? I guess we will wait to get his predictions tomorrow!!

You insult the intelligence of this brilliant YANKER...this YANKER knows ALL!!!!! My JCM Cougars won our first game last week...this week we start a streak...JCM 26-McNairy Central 20...HC 28-DC 14...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!! I AM THE MOST BRILLIANT YANKER HENRYLAND HAS EVER KNOWN!!!!! I AM THE "RIGHT ON TARGET" YANKER!!!!!