Tennessee High @ Daniel Boone

formerblazer

Didnt need the "BK Express" tonight, because everyone else steped up. D-Line & LB's were in the backfeild all night and owned the line of scrimmage. #'s 50,32,70,26,58 played lights out. The D-Backs were hitting hard and offten #81,#9, #10 hit Downs everytime he touched the ball. The defense set up the 1st score and chandley's pick 6 was the other. I think the vikings D played pretty well, but whats up with the punter? Couple of UT scouts were in the stands tonight, Vikes #63 is the real deal, very impressed with him.

Now lets go get us a Muskett on Thursday.

I couldn't have said it any better myself!thumb[1].gif

TH finished with 130 yards of offense, 60 of them being on the last drive in mop up duty. I hate we gave up the score with 10 sec left, but total defensive domination by the blazers tonight. I wish JJ wouldn't of been so conservative in the second half but with the defense playing so good why take a chance.

That's 2 wins in a row over the hapless Vikings... 5 big first downs for TN High?

South will lay the Vikings open next Friday and Boone, with the victory over Crockett with get the #1 5A Seed.

GO BOONE!!

Cap1, what happened to your "Game of the Year" prediction between SH and DB? Me thinks you thought SH was better than they really are...next year tho...

Dominate game on Boone defensively, and putting up 24 against TN High is always a good thing. Don't know if we will see you all again in the playoffs or not, but it looks like if we get on in rounds 2 and 3...we will see one of you all again, if not, Knoxville bound.

congratulations to #9 Haden Chandley for setting a new interception's record at Daniel Boone friday night.

I believe somebody at Boone made a mistake because there was a corner that played in the early 80's by the name of Todd Weise that had something like twenty. If I remember right as a sophmore he picked off Randy Sanders at Morristown twice. somebody better double check those numbers.

I believe somebody at Boone made a mistake because there was a corner that played in the early 80's by the name of Todd Weise that had something like twenty. If I remember right as a sophmore he picked off Randy Sanders at Morristown twice. somebody better double check those numbers.

Toss did you play with Todd. his brother Chuck was a was a good linebacker my freshmen year.

Edited by FUB