Wartburg @ Oliver Springs

Nitro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL wow think we need buckets to gather up all the tears from all this crying and whining...Listen, i honestly dont think teams should have to trade film. Teams would have to obtain it themselves. You ppl can say what you want but film shows that team that played that day. Every team plays different every game so you should be preparing for everything. If oz wants to cry go ahead, you can sit there and cry right along side Oakdale. The two worsts teams always have something to complain about. Sunbright just starts crap thinking they are on top of everybody, Coalfield can sit there on there throne of being district and county champs, big whoop. They year Wartburg is good happens to be the year everyone wants to slam them for crap. I see jealousy here but its he said she said. Friday night is the only thing that matters.

I dont recall coalfield being on here running jabbering at all. they have very quietly went about there business and been the best team on the field each friday night in district play. the fact is you were supposed to be the team to beat, and have had alot of success this year. you also have a very fine team, but maybe you should look in the mirror before you pass judgement on other schools. you will get a chance to prove yourself against oz and sunbright. as far as coalfield being district and and county champs, i guess you just keep proving that it really has gotten to you that you came up short . :thumb: best wishes to you and yours.

Edited by TRITON

Oh, I am not complaining, just trying to be clever. Which was apparently lost on you. Regardless, in my opinion the officials made a mistake. It happens as they are not perfect. Remember the MLB official that cost a pitcher a perfect game. I just hate for a game to be decided on an officiating mistake.

it never was a game. sunbright whiped them all over field and won it fare and square.