scfan99

Interesting..........

Warren Co. / Dekalb Co.

White Co. / Livingston Ac

White Co. / York

White Co. / Dekalb Co.

Cumberland Co. / Livingston Ac

Cumberland Co. / York

and now throw Smith Co. / White Co. in the mix.

I didn't realize how many times these two districts/regions have played each other. Even before realignment we had Warren Co. / Livingston and Smith Co. / Franklin Co.

Good to hear from you 87'

:excl:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York held to minus 13 yards TOTAL offense. A lot of frustation released last night. York is not the same football team as they have been in the past few years. Good luck Owls in the playoffs. :thumb:

I think that was one of the best halves I've ever seen SC play. YAI is not that bad.

For the youngsters to play the second half and still hold YAI to no total offense is impressive. Keep it up guys.

When YAI line up for the first play in normal OL splits< I breathed a sigh of relief. They are young. That being said SC made huge strides over the season in the cohesion on offense. Looks to be a tough road for the playoffs, but our young group of Owls could make a run.

District Champs!!!! Now we are 0-0!!! Let's go Owls!!!!!!

The creekbank still.waiting on a vist from the good ole owls. We campaigning for it to happen next year.lol

When YAI line up for the first play in normal OL splits< I breathed a sigh of relief. They are young. That being said SC made huge strides over the season in the cohesion on offense. Looks to be a tough road for the playoffs, but our young group of Owls could make a run.

District Champs!!!! Now we are 0-0!!! Let's go Owls!!!!!!