Smith County vs. York

scfan99

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a tough game. It has become a big rivalry game. I think York has to win to make the playoffs. They will pull out all of the stops. SC had better come ready to play. All SC has to do is look at the last five games against YAI. They have owned SC.

I agree Twan - this has become a rivalry and I think the Owls are just now realizing that. It seems that in the past, not much really put into this game by Owls and The Dragons paid a lot more attention and outplayed us. I guarantee the Owls realize this game is a rivalry now and will be ready as they should be.

Guest Termite

Termite, you going to any games this week, or do you know of any? I might go to one if theres a good one not to far away. I went to the White House/Macon game last week. Needless to say, I was kinda disappointed...

The 2 I would really like to see are too far away for me. Ensworth at Baylor, and South Pitt. at Polk Co..

Local games I'm studying are....Gallatin at Lebanon - Riverdale at Cookville with an outside chance of David Lipscomb at Pearl Cohn...(I'm not too sure about going TO a P.C. home game)

The 2 I would really like to see are too far away for me. Ensworth at Baylor, and South Pitt. at Polk Co..

Local games I'm studying are....Gallatin at Lebanon - Riverdale at Cookville with an outside chance of David Lipscomb at Pearl Cohn...(I'm not too sure about going TO a P.C. home game)

Tmite ole buddy, go in your Bradley tank - don't have to be worried about tires, wheels, carjack, glass broken, vandalism, theft or anything else. Your recent purchase would make a very nice target :roflol::roflol:

There are many that believe this but I have always enjoyed my experiences watching football games at Pearl-Cohn. It's not like going to Stratford, Maplewood, or Hunters Lane to watch a game. The folks at PC will treat you nice, plus the catfish sandwiches are awesome :D

Guest Termite

There are many that believe this but I have always enjoyed my experiences watching football games at Pearl-Cohn. It's not like going to Stratford, Maplewood, or Hunters Lane to watch a game. The folks at PC will treat you nice, plus the catfish sandwiches are awesome :D

Thanks Howdy...................you've helped me narrow it down. Leb.-Gal. or D.L. and P.C.

Although I would like to see Riverdale this year.......

Maybe you didn't after all Howdy........

Guest Termite

Tmite ole buddy, go in your Bradley tank - don't have to be worried about tires, wheels, carjack, glass broken, vandalism, theft or anything else. Your recent purchase would make a very nice target :roflol::roflol:

I could go in my YORK/JAMESTOWN vehicle. That's the one I drive to Jamestown to try to fit in up there when I go.

You know... the camo painted, flat bed, 1971 DATSUN with the Yosimite Sam "Back Off"..mud flaps..... and the "KILL IT and GRILL IT" decal in the back window.

I probably do need to take off the aluminum coondog box though. It might be just a little too flashy and attract too much attention.

I could go in my YORK/JAMESTOWN vehicle. That's the one I drive to Jamestown to try to fit in up there when I go.

You know... the camo painted, flat bed, 1971 DATSUN with the Yosimite Sam "Back Off"..mud flaps..... and the "KILL IT and GRILL IT" decal in the back window.

I probably do need to take off the aluminum coondog box though. It might be just a little too flashy and attract too much attention.

Yeah Termie...take the camo coondog box instead... :D

But Howdy, how did you get back to Ashland City :excl:

Termie has a truck for sale!!!

129090069855253357.jpg?w=500&h=375

Edited by glover

Guest Termite

Termie has a truck for sale!!!

129090069855253357.jpg?w=500&h=375

NO,NO,NO.........it's not for sale....I hadn't got around to taking the sign out of the window yet. Heck, I just bought it.

Now....I can go to P.C..