Best High School Program in the last 20 years?

volstud01

Ok Jerky... I noticed that misspelling as soon as I put it up there, but couldn't go back to edit it. Find another word that's wrong Nazi. There is no open enrollment at either school, get that fact straight. Maybe if you weren't from "Po-ducky" County in BFE you would realized that...

Hey dumb arse, I live in Tallahassee, You pinko commie.

Brentwood Academy has finished in the Top 10 of the National Sports News Service Top 25 final rankings three times: 1988 (#8), 1995 (#8), and 1996 (#3). Also Brentwood Academy has finished in the Top 10 of the USA Today Super 25 three times: 1988 (#8), 1995 (#6), and 1996 (#7).

State championship in Class A competition after only four years of varsity play in 1974

State football championships in Class 2A in 1980, 1981, 1982, 1987, 1988, 1991

State football championship in Class 5A in 1995 and 1996

State football championship in Division II in 2006

JSampson7 needs to take a look at this. :mrgreen:

Open enrollment?? What's that alluding to? Playoff win totals for BA doesn't equal to the fact the both Maryviile & Alcoa are very sclose to those totals with more state titles. Besides, one more win & 6 more losses gives them a better record?? Did you not study math? According to those totals, Alcoa's playoff winning percentage is 86%, Maryville's 81%, & Brentwood Academy's 77%. I'm guessing you failed math & can't play Texas Hole Em neither... lol

You asked for another misspelled word. thumb[1].gif Glad to help.

JSampson7 needs to take a look at this. :mrgreen:

I have looked at it, still doesn't equal the Blount County schools or their accomplishments. Any school would have a record like that if they recruit nationally like BA did back in the day. TN wouldn't have a Division II if it wasn't for BA or McCallie back in the day. Besides, they (BA) still don't have as many titles as Maryville or Alcoa.

BTW - You living in Tampa doesn't help you either, probably fried your brain going to Ebor(sp?) City too much... lol

I have looked at it, still doesn't equal the Blount County schools or their accomplishments. Any school would have a record like that if they recruit nationally like BA did back in the day. TN wouldn't have a Division II if it wasn't for BA or McCallie back in the day. Besides, they (BA) still don't have as many titles as Maryville or Alcoa.

BTW - You living in Tampa doesn't help you either, probably fried your brain going to Ebor(sp?) City too much... lol

I didn't say how BA got that good. Of course it dropped off when Carlton Flatt left. Blount County caught up after that when they went open enrollment in the greater Knoxville area counties. :lol: I see you are Geographically challenged as well.

Edit: Just for the record, I am not a B.A. fan. I think the funniest upset in history was Jasper beating them in the AA Title game in 1992. B.A. left in such a hurry they forgot the silver ball. :roflol:

Edited by rlh

I didn't say how BA got that good. Of course it dropped off when Carlton Flatt left. Blount County caught up after that when they went open enrollment in the greater Knoxville area counties. :lol: I see you are Geographically challenged as well.

Edit: Just for the record, I am not a B.A. fan. I think the funniest upset in history was Jasper beating them in the AA Title game in 1992. B.A. left in such a hurry they forgot the silver ball. :roflol:

They have never had "open enrollment". The only system they used to have was allowing Blount County students who wanted to attend the city schools the ability to pay tuition to go there. Both schools have become so over crowded now that they don't allow that practice any more, but people like you who don't chek their facts seem to think it still exists. I could go on & on about folks like you that think they know it all when your facts are clearly wrong, but to save this thread from becoming childish I won't stoop to that level. At least when I give the facts, I make sure I'm right so I don't look stupid... Maybe you should go back to clubbing at the techno bar & blow some Vic's in your eyes then maybe you'll see straight!

They have never had "open enrollment". The only system they used to have was allowing Blount County students who wanted to attend the city schools the ability to pay tuition to go there. Both schools have become so over crowded now that they don't allow that practice any more, but people like you who don't chek their facts seem to think it still exists. I could go on & on about folks like you that think they know it all when your facts are clearly wrong, but to save this thread from becoming childish I won't stoop to that level. At least when I give the facts, I make sure I'm right so I don't look stupid... Maybe you should go back to clubbing at the techno bar & blow some Vic's in your eyes then maybe you'll see straight!

The problem with your story here is that Alcoa accepted Austin-East QB as a transfer this year. That isn't the only case. Check into the facts on that one. thumb[1].gif

Here are the facts on Ogg transfer.

Ogg Transfer for A-E to Alcoa

Furthermore, the open enrollment is directly correlated with the last decade of Alcoa winning it every year. They were always a good program before that.

P.S. You need to get some psychiatric help because you are way tough uptight and angry. You responded from the beginning with names, insults and derogatory comments in every response. there is really no need for that. I responded back with a sample of your type response in my post 75 in jest. Obviously, this stuff isn't for fun and past time for you.

Edited by rlh

The problem with your story here is that Alcoa accepted Austin-East QB as a transfer this year. That isn't the only case. Check into the facts on that one. thumb[1].gif

Here are the facts on Ogg transfer.

Ogg Transfer for A-E to Alcoa

Furthermore, the open enrollment is directly correlated with the last decade of Alcoa winning it every year. They were always a good program before that.

P.S. You need to get some psychiatric help because you are way tough uptight and angry. You responded from the beginning with names, insults and derogatory comments in every response. there is really no need for that. I responded back with a sample of your type response in my post 75 in jest. Obviously, this stuff isn't for fun and past time for you.

Sorry I offended you, maybe my humor is a little too "touchy" for you. As far as Oggs goes, his family moved to Alcoa therefore making his transfer legit...

Edited by JSamson7

Maryville. No question. If you say that Alcoa is better, think about this:

ALCOA IS 3-15 AGAINST MARYVILLE SINCE 1994!

Heritage has 1 less win than Alcoa in the last 20 years.

There goes your argument, Alcoa fans...enjoy watching Maryville win it all from your arm chair

I would have to agree with Kenny on this one Maryville has owned Alcoa the last 20 years and have played better competition than Alcoa has.