District scores and discussions

easttnref

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did Sullivan South lose? And who beat them?

Sullivan South lost to Davy Crockett on the 9th penalty kick.

Crockett went on to lose to Sullivan Central last night.

I actually had the pleasure of centering the Crockett vs Central game last night. Crockett had nothing left in the tank.

Edited by easttnref

Seems like this season is showing OR administration and parents that they made a huge mistake in letting the Old Wise man (OJ) go. Only time will truly tell for sure, but how long has it been since OR did not advance to the regional tournament? They have plenty of talent just not enough drive and direction this season. Good luck Akula I don't envy you coming into this situation with some big shoes (or no shoes! LOL) to fill. I know most everyone on Coacht is pulling for ya.

Seems like this season is showing OR administration and parents that they made a huge mistake in letting the Old Wise man (OJ) go. Only time will truly tell for sure, but how long has it been since OR did not advance to the regional tournament? They have plenty of talent just not enough drive and direction this season. Good luck Akula I don't envy you coming into this situation with some big shoes (or no shoes! LOL) to fill. I know most everyone on Coacht is pulling for ya.

It's very unfair of you to speculate that the former coach would have been more successful based on only one season of play. Coaching isn't the only reason teams struggle occasionally, and there are some up-and-coming teams in that region as well. The days of Bearden, Farragut, & Oak Ridge deciding Region 2 may be over.