Riverdale (6-2) at Cookeville (6-2)

TDCman

Game time on Cookeville site is 7:00 PM. Is that correct?

Cookeville is just ahead of Riverdale in the playoff standings so this is a really big game for both teams. The Cavaliers are winners of six straight and are on a huge roll. Riverdale is 2-2 in their last four games and hasn't played well since the loss to Oakland. The Warriors have become a notoriously bad road team in the last few years. Riverdaale has played a tougher schedule that should have them ready for a big game.

How's this one gonna go. Can someone give us an overview of the Cavs.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game time on Cookeville site is 7:00 PM. Is that correct?

Cookeville is just ahead of Riverdale in the playoff standings so this is a really big game for both teams. The Cavaliers are winners of six straight and are on a huge roll. Riverdale is 2-2 in their last four games and hasn't played well since the loss to Oakland. The Warriors have become a notoriously bad road team in the last few years. Riverdaale has played a tougher schedule that should have them ready for a big game.

How's this one gonna go. Can someone give us an overview of the Cavs.

Game time is at 7:00.

Game time is at 7:00.

These teams may have the same record, but it stops there. Giles. co, Tullahoma, White Co, Lebanon, CCHS, McMinn Co, Cleaveland, Warren Co. You cant even begin to compare this schdule to Riverdales. Cookeville Has a wide open offense that has suceeded against weak defenses. Even though the Warriors have had there troubles on defense they are better on there weakest day than any team that Cookeville has played this year. It the Warriors are smart they will give the ball to Davenport 20 times and play action off of that. If they do they will win by 4 scores...

These teams may have the same record, but it stops there. Giles. co, Tullahoma, White Co, Lebanon, CCHS, McMinn Co, Cleaveland, Warren Co. You cant even begin to compare this schdule to Riverdales. Cookeville Has a wide open offense that has suceeded against weak defenses. Even though the Warriors have had there troubles on defense they are better on there weakest day than any team that Cookeville has played this year. It the Warriors are smart they will give the ball to Davenport 20 times and play action off of that. If they do they will win by 4 scores...

You're maybe right unless Riverdale plays like they did the first half against Siegel. If they do, the Cavs could get the win.

I agree with a lot of your post espcially give the ball to adam AT LEAST 20 times but i would say cookeville is better than siegel and i dont think cookeville will let us off the hook like siegel did

I've seen both teams play this year and I do think the warriors are a lot more talented. I think Cookeville

will give up a good fight at home and possibly even suprise some people. I do think the schedule favors the warriors but the cavs have just been finding ways to win lately. The game I saw riverdales qb looked very well throwing and running but can some people give me some key players to look for come friday? IF (big if) the cavs can throw the ball effectively then this game could be super close. and I mean super..

Joslin will have a good gameplan. We all know this. BUT, if you don't have the athletes to execute that gameplan... it goes bust. I think this one will be tight at first and maybe even Cookeville scores first. Riverdale has a tendency to be slows starting this year,so I think they come out the second half full of fire and put it out of reach by the beginning of the 4th. Joslin's boys will be physical but I think the wingt will wear them down. Tell my buddy , Joslin....HELLO!

Joslin will have a good gameplan. We all know this. BUT, if you don't have the athletes to execute that gameplan... it goes bust. I think this one will be tight at first and maybe even Cookeville scores first. Riverdale has a tendency to be slows starting this year,so I think they come out the second half full of fire and put it out of reach by the beginning of the 4th. Joslin's boys will be physical but I think the wingt will wear them down. Tell my buddy , Joslin....HELLO!

HEY "old friend " i THINK YOU ARE RIGHT !! Cookeville is a dangerous team, but they haven't faced a team like Riverdale and the intensity they will bring to the game. The "SWAMI" sees riverdale winning this game by 13 !!!!

What concerns me about this game is again the secondary for Riverdale. I say that not knowing anything about Cookeville's passing game. Riverdale has started slow the past few games. That may get them in some trouble in this one. Last week Davenport played with a chip on his shoulder and Riverdale's QB looked pretty good. Looks like things are starting to get on track for them. My pic is Riverdale by 10. Go Warriors!!!