Riverdale (6-2) at Cookeville (6-2)

TDCman

What style of offense does riverdale run? Do they pass? Big upfront?

Riverdale goes in the run-based Wing-T attack. On average, dont expect them to throw it more than 10-15 times, if that. Alot of misdirection, so if you dont play your assignments well, they will light you up. QB isnt the most effective passer, but is a legitimate dual threat, he can make plays anywhere on the field. Alot of their passing plays is going to be pretty safe, and pretty basic, rollouts, post, etc. The key is their FB (Davenport), I personally feel if you can stop him, you stand a very good chance of beating Riverdale, but not many teams have been able to do that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY "old friend " i THINK YOU ARE RIGHT !! Cookeville is a dangerous team, but they haven't faced a team like Riverdale and the intensity they will bring to the game. The "SWAMI" sees riverdale winning this game by 13 !!!!

man oh Man, I have been wondering about you SWAMI!! Your predictions are on the money most of the time, so I trust you will be right. Bball is right around the corner. I look forward to your posts.

The playoff standings for quad 2 are:

1. Oakland

2. Bradley Central

3. Blackman

4. Cookeville

5. Riverdale

This game could well determine who gets a home game in round one. Furthermore, if Riverdale wins out, they would likely take the two seed if this quad remains the same. It's even possible for Riverdale to take the one seed if Farragut(4-4) and Antioch (4-5) win out, and Oakland loses to Smyrna (if I understand this mess correctly). The Warriors have it completely under their control to play all their game in the Boro though round 3.

So, bottom line, let's turn it up this week and get the win over Cookeville. It's time to play a complete game on offense, defense, and special teams.

I cannot remember if Cookeville is Central time or Eastern? I know Oak Ridge is Eastern, but can't remember if Cookeville is or not. No matter the time zone or record one thing is for sure and that is the Cavs will be up and give us a tough game. Always have, and always will!

The memory is always the first thing to go.