Cheatham @ Waverly

howdoitknow

This week the Cubs venture to Humphreys County to battle the Tigers. The Cubs, 4-4 overall (2-2 in district play), are facing a "must win" situation in this one if they want to make the TSSAA State Playoffs for the 7th time in 9 seasons under Coach Finley. This one promises to be a great battle on what will be "Senior Night" at Waverly.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week the Cubs venture to Humphreys County to battle the Tigers. The Cubs, 4-4 overall (2-2 in district play), are facing a "must win" situation in this one if they want to make the TSSAA State Playoffs for the 7th time in 9 seasons under Coach Finley. This one promises to be a great battle on what will be "Senior Night" at Waverly.

Actually howdoitknow2, I think it will come down to the announcers for both teams. It will be a battle. lol

haha smoking crack you waverly people must be! There is no way in heck you tigers will win. I can not wait to come to Waverly and take care of business and hear somemore "crying" from Ricky Lee on the Radio! As for the players all I can say is good luck because it will be a long night! We might just be willing to give yall a touchdown or two. But it is doubtful, we may be without potts but we have others!

Edited by Ccubs8

Howdy, hated to hear about Potts getting hurt - I know against us (SC) he and Montgomery both did a good job. Good luck and we here at Smith County wish the Cubs well.

Thanks scooter :thumb:

The injury to Potts does hurt. He finishes his sophomore season with 125 carries for 1,294 yards rushing with 12 touchdowns. IMHO he is the Offensive Player of the Year in District 11-AA and there is nobody (outside of Camden's Derek Easley) that even deserves to be in the argument with him for this honor.

The Cubs do have options at RB that they can plug in and get the job done with and as a poster (Pride36) said before the Cubs can play "smashmouth" football with anyone.

yes tonythetiger you are right about the crying, it is sad when I try to listen to the games to know what the competition is like for this week and all I hear is a bunch or crying. I guess the man does not realize that other people are listening to the game. People can not understand anything. Cheatham wins this one BIG without the playmaker Potts!

yes tonythetiger you are right about the crying, it is sad when I try to listen to the games to know what the competition is like for this week and all I hear is a bunch or crying. I guess the man does not realize that other people are listening to the game. People can not understand anything. Cheatham wins this one BIG without the playmaker Potts!

it's got real sad here the sc. game was a trash of the tssaa officials and fines will be sent out to wqmv..

Edited by tonythetiger