Big 8 Talking Smack

crawdad

WaCo vs Cap1  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Big 8 Smack Talker

• WaCo
    • Cap1

I don't dump on my team... I just call it straight up NO CHASER... regardless of what colors you fly. While at the same time giving the boys somethin to think about before going into the next skirmish. Come on HORSE... if you step out of the DARK for a second you have to appreciate a person that doesn't put the blinders on. Even when it comes to the home team. :blush:

Touche'. All good points. Sometimes the truth hurts but the truth shall set you free!!!! Sometimes you gotta play the "angles" on here and pep the crew up for Friday Night.

WaCoJaCo does not or has he ever talked Smack. He only reports the Truth 100% of the time. We all know that smack is nothing more than BS.

Definition of Smack: slang (not BS)

Definition of Slang: Very informal vocabulary that is characteristically more metaphorical, playful

So I still say WaCoJaCo is the 100% truth telling King of Smack. You the man Waco!

Definition of Smack: slang (not BS)

Definition of Slang: Very informal vocabulary that is characteristically more metaphorical, playful

So I still say WaCoJaCo is the 100% truth telling King of Smack. You the man Waco!

Can I be declared the winner of this thing yet? Im getting all excited!

:roflol: WACO or CAP41-14?? :roflol: One runs and hides when his team LOSES.And the other TRYS to talk TRASH to other DB FANS.I'M the KING ROUND 'HER.And i dont need people to vote on it.Just ask oldmanDB and some others that have reported me to coacht and blocked me from there post.Making me have to change my profile name :thumb: NUFF SAID Edited by jokerDB

ALL THESE WANTABES :roflol: We all might be talking about the same teams in the same CONF.BUT IM IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE BOYS.WACO and CAP41-14 wishes they could talk trash like me.HERES ONE JUST TO SHOW YOU.Whats the difference between a real trash talker and a WANTABE???The wantabe{{CAP41-14,WACO,COMP}}walks around acting like they know everything!!The REAL TRASH TALKER{{OTIS,WERDB1,2 and 3,jokerDB}}walks around and DON'T GIVE A DANG!!!!!! :mrgreen:

hey Sorry I haven't Gotten Back To This...But Out Of A Possible 16 Votes Waco Got 13...

So By A Landslide Or he Bought Everyone Off...Waco Is The 5A/6A Smack champion Of 2010...Now I Was Gonna Have CoachT Send You A Hat...But It Would Only Say CoachT...So I Souped It Up A Lil And I'm Sending You One You'd Be Proud Of....Butchie Style...So PM Me Your Address And By Friday It Will be Shipped...It's Gonna Say CoachT At The Top..2010 And Around The Bill "King Of Smack" On Back WacoJaco...Enjoy...Team Colors? Let Me Know Quick Waco? And Congrats! You Hoser!

hey Sorry I haven't Gotten Back To This...But Out Of A Possible 16 Votes Waco Got 13...

So By A Landslide Or he Bought Everyone Off...Waco Is The 5A/6A Smack champion Of 2010...Now I Was Gonna Have CoachT Send You A Hat...But It Would Only Say CoachT...So I Souped It Up A Lil And I'm Sending You One You'd Be Proud Of....Butchie Style...So PM Me Your Address And By Friday It Will be Shipped...It's Gonna Say CoachT At The Top..2010 And Around The Bill "King Of Smack" On Back WacoJaco...Enjoy...Team Colors? Let Me Know Quick Waco? And Congrats! You Hoser!

I'll have to decline the prize. Im in the witness protection program and can not disclose my location. Please give the hat to a charity of your choice. I'd like to thank Cap1 and the rest of the Upper East Tn. Haters Club for making me look so smart. :)

I'll have to decline the prize. Im in the witness protection program and can not disclose my location. Please give the hat to a charity of your choice. I'd like to thank Cap1 and the rest of the Upper East Tn. Haters Club for making me look so smart. :)

Congrats on your landslide win WaCo. I thought the poll would be fun to run after the way you and Cap1 were going at one another and actually believed it would be closer than it was. The results bear out however, that this poll was 100% correct. You are definitely legendary, rock-star status on Coach T. Keep cuttin em up.