King Of Smack

Butchie

I done some research on the snoball. He definitely the greatest smack talker. Stupidewman would win if it was a biggest @sshole contest and cornerback wins the most dedication award. I'm glad yalls moms sold their bodies so you could have internet.

Well make one of those contest so I can win! You Queen! :roflolk:

Edited by stupiddewman

I done some research on the snoball. He definitely the greatest smack talker. Stupidewman would win if it was a biggest @sshole contest and cornerback wins the most dedication award. I'm glad yalls moms sold their bodies so you could have internet.

that means alot coming from you, king. :thumb:

and my mom actually leased, as to retain marketing rights. :roflolk:

Boys and Girls.....don't make me get on here and make Snoball melt (global warming)or Randy Moss CB10 (ever seen the backside of an 84?)

Oh....I'm just josling you all. Couldn't hold my own in a Tricycle Race! (heck, I can't even get on one....much less race it!)(however...if it is downhill and I can lay my belly on the seat....? Who knows how that torpedo will turn out!) :roflol:

My gosh....after this many posts....you would thing you idiots could come up with a winner by now! Oh yeah....i guess we're all losers in one form or another! :roflolk: (or as Butchie always says....you hosers!) :thumb:

Kazanity

Boys and Girls.....don't make me get on here and make Snoball melt (global warming)or Randy Moss CB10 (ever seen the backside of an 84?)

Oh....I'm just josling you all. Couldn't hold my own in a Tricycle Race! (heck, I can't even get on one....much less race it!)(however...if it is downhill and I can lay my belly on the seat....? Who knows how that torpedo will turn out!) :roflol:

My gosh....after this many posts....you would thing you idiots could come up with a winner by now! Oh yeah....i guess we're all losers in one form or another! :roflolk: (or as Butchie always says....you hosers!) :thumb:

Kazanity

So who ya votin for?/