Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Jo Byrns finishes up the season on a dominating note.

Nashville Christian won't have an answer to the balanced attack of the Red Devil Offense.

The Cedar Hill Bunch has improved since last year, but so have a bunch of other teams in 1A, I was very impressed with Perry County and Wayne County this past Friday. But, neither team has had as easy of a road to this glory that Jo Byrns has had so far..... Not trying to bash or bring anyone down from the Red Devils, but both the Wildcats and Vikings have played very tough teams, Also, playing in a 3OT game puts some experience in both team's favor. I look forward to the Playoffs, depending on Seeding and Placements, it will be the fight for the West that will be the most interesting.

Good luck Jo Byrns, in this game and the rest of the playoffs. :thumb:

Maybe we can still meet you guys again after us tripping up last night. :thumb:

The Devils have just hammered teams all year on O and D, got a quality opponent with a top 10 ranking this week in NCS, guess we will see what we've got, hope NCS brings their A game !

CA did have their QB against NCS. I watched the CA/NCS game film and both teams looked pretty even to me but NCS won by 10 so they were the better team that night. As someone mentioned, this series has been pretty lopsided as of late. In their last five games against NCS, JB's first string hasn't allowed a TD. They've outscored NCS 158-0 in the first half of those games. With that said, this obviously isn't the same NCS team of the last five years. 8-1 is 8-1 no matter how you slice it!

IF JB plays like they're capable of playing I don't see this one being that close. IF JB turns the ball over and lets NCS keep it close they could be in trouble.

A side note...the JB/NCS game has been played every year since 1993 (17 years in a row). The only other team JB has had on their schedule longer is McEwen (29 years in a row). JB has the edge in the series at 12-7.