Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB is going to roll on NCS the way they did CA. I was extremely impressed with what I saw out of JB against CA probably the best 1A team I have seen in a long time. CA lost to NCS 31 - 21 had 3 TOs (2 inside the redzone) and NCS blocked 2 punts in the punter first game (Jerles then Marciano were punters before Blake only blocks CA has had all year) that directly resulted in TDs for NCS. CA and NCS are basically as even of teams as you will come across and while both are good 1A teams (probably top 15 or so) neither are on the level of JB. Good luck Friday JB and NCS.

JB is going to roll on NCS the way they did CA. I was extremely impressed with what I saw out of JB against CA probably the best 1A team I have seen in a long time. CA lost to NCS 31 - 21 had 3 TOs (2 inside the redzone) and NCS blocked 2 punts in the punter first game (Jerles then Marciano were punters before Blake only blocks CA has had all year) that directly resulted in TDs for NCS. CA and NCS are basically as even of teams as you will come across and while both are good 1A teams (probably top 15 or so) neither are on the level of JB. Good luck Friday JB and NCS.

I'm thinking the same way. :thumb:

haha yea I know...they know Im just diggin at em. :rolleyes:

Shep I looked for you Sat. Did you see who scored the last TD. Wish us luck against Pleasant View.

I hung out before and after when I could. Sorry I missed you. Congrats anyway! Ya'll shouldn't have much of a problem with PV...just key on #35!