Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i know that most of our juniors and seniors would love another chance at JB and we have been playing pretty good lately so who knows how round 2 of PC and JB would go it would be a very exciting game for sure

I imagine so that game could have looked a lot different if your quarterback had not gotten hurt in the first quarter.

The top two teams in the District playing for the right to say ( WE ARE THE BEST IN OUR DISTRICT ). In this game there is only one winner. I have no dog in this race and only seen two teams out of this district play and that was last Friday night,

JB and CA . I don't know how this game is going to turn out. NC has to go to JB and what I do know about JB and playing on their field is. JB will be playing lights out at home , It has been hard for any team to go in to JB and win. But it can be done BUT not to often......................................With that said GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS play this game as it was your last..........................JB by 21............ :motorbike: :motorbike:

YEP it can be done

Oct. 19, 2007 at Jo Byrns 27 White House Heritage 34 :roflol::shock: