Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree and when we have the ball we need to score every possession.

If NCS can slow down the devils offense they may have a shot. NCS has a solid Dline and will attack the QB with lots of sacks this year. Solid linebackers and fast team speed. Their defense has scores 9 TD's this year on interception returns, fumble recoveries, 4 blocked punts, with both punt and kick off returns for TD's. They are strong at special teams, defense and offense. Probably in that order.

How NCS play defense is the key. They will score some points. We'll see if it is enough.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com/

If NCS can slow down the devils offense they may have a shot. NCS has a solid Dline and will attack the QB with lots of sacks this year. Solid linebackers and fast team speed. Their defense has scores 9 TD's this year on interception returns, fumble recoveries, 4 blocked punts, with both punt and kick off returns for TD's. They are strong at special teams, defense and offense. Probably in that order.

How NCS play defense is the key. They will score some points. We'll see if it is enough.

JB has been suspect at times on kickoff coverage... :ph34r: I guess when you kickoff as much as we do you're going to have a few letdowns???

I really don't see Nashville Christian getting "lots of sacks" this year against JB. I'm not saying there won't be any just not lots. We have a good lines as well so it may be a case of irresistable force meeting an immovable object.

I really don't see Nashville Christian getting "lots of sacks" this year against JB. I'm not saying there won't be any just not lots. We have a good lines as well so it may be a case of irresistable force meeting an immovable object.

When your getting 10 yards a carry, why pass. If you ain't passing...you prolly ain't getting sacked much. If NCS comes in there blitzing JB could break big plays.

I say JB wins by 28

That is quite an amazing stat. Is that right? Wow.

Looking forward to this game....Is I-high going to video the game? We will be in Mactown. Can you get there from here???

According to our box scores that is correct. Only way it'll be on ihigh is if NCS does it and I'm not sure what their plans are.

According to our box scores that is correct. Only way it'll be on ihigh is if NCS does it and I'm not sure what their plans are.

Do you guys know if there is high speed internet connection available at the field to use for the live stream? If so I can arrange for it be be on iHigh for sure. Worst case we upload the video later after the game.

Thanks.