Henry County vs. Rossview

RedSwarm10

Where are you ,Red Warrior? This thread isn't the same without you.

You are one of a kind asking for me. You are well aware that most posters can't stand me because I am so often right. This game bores me so much that I haven't even looked on here until right now. It will be a victory if we don't get anyone hurt. That's more important than even the outcome.

Warrior, they are just picking at you since it would look pretty stupid to continue bashing Counce at this point. :roflol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you ,Red Warrior? This thread isn't the same without you.

Warrior, they are just picking at you since it would look pretty stupid to continue bashing Counce at this point. :roflol:

They were fools for bashing Counce just like they were fools for bashing Gaddis (sorry olddevil...I know you don't like that word but it sometimes applies).

Edited by Red Warrior

Inman Bulldogs beat Union City tonight 44-6 for the northwest middle school championship.They play Memphis Bellvue Saturday at 2:00 for the west Tennessee championship. Way to go, Dogs!!!!

GO BIG RED

Everyone be sure and go support the Inman Bulldogs tomorrow 2:00 p.m. at Barton Field! Memphis Bellevue brought an excellent team and alot fans to this game 2 years ago. I'm sure they have revenge on their mind considering Inman edged them out in the 2008 West TN title game!

Edited by SEC1rules

Yanker? Yanker?

GO BIG RED

The YANKER apologizes for my Thursday absence. This YANKER was out of town without my laptop...but the news is GOOD...HC WINS!!!!! HC 48-Rossview 7...this YANKER cannot in good conscience predict the JCM-Lexington score...but my Cougars will not win. I AM YOUR INCOMPARABLE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!