CLOUDLAND @ HAMPTON

BDF36

Although lyons dad may be from HV, he made the right decision, he is a BULLDOG through and through for as long as I can remember. HV always has and always will be play us tough, both teams have beat each other numerous times even when the other has been having a better season. Cant win every season and cant always win them all, all that matters is every1 plays the best they can at that given moment. Although it may not be to the best of there ability. Hope both do well in the playoffs. GO DAWGS!!!!!

By all means thats what he chose........it makes no difference to me, his dad is a nice guy..........just as my sister went to HV all her life, but her child goes to Hampton, meaning she is a

bulldog.............same as my brother, sometimes it just works out that way..........you never know where life may lead you..........

Edited by HV2010

Dont misunderstand me this was a well fought game on both sides.........even if their were no tds called back on both teams, we still would have beat you by 11 points........as for the penalties that thanks to our new coach, we still have penalties in each game but not near as many.........This coach has cleaned us up alot.....but anyway hope you guys go far in the playoffs....not to go off topic, but did you know the waters boys parents were from HV, so was the lyons boys dad, im good friends with them all..........Good luck with the rest of your games............ :D

There are ALOT of one time warriors that made the move to H-Town....I dont know of Lyons' dad going to HV...I know that Waters' parents did as did Jones' and others (including cheerleaders parents)...I ASSURE you, we all here are DOGS as you are Warriors! (now Johnathan Lyons', a past player, father went th HV)

Your math doesnt add up, but then again you're from HV! :o.......LOLOL JUST MESSN :roflolk:

Edited by uknoit2

There are ALOT of one time warriors that made the move to H-Town....I dont know of Lyons' dad going to HV...I know that Waters' parents did as did Jones' and others (including cheerleaders parents)...I ASSURE you, we all here are DOGS as you are Warriors! (now Johnathan Lyons', a past player, father went th HV)

Your math doesnt add up, but then again you're from HV! :o.......LOLOL JUST MESSN :roflolk:

I know more also, the hyder cheerleaders mom went to HV.......also I know their are parents that went to hampton but their kids go to HV and unaka.........that ok a part of life...............as for my math not adding up, i do know that 29 is more than 12 ha ha...... :roflol:

Edited by HV2010

I know more also, the hyder cheerleaders mom went to HV.......also I know their are parents that went to hampton but their kids go to HV and unaka.........that ok a part of life...............as for my math not adding up, i do know that 29 is more than 12 ha ha...... :roflol:

I know all those HV people! About how old are you?

youre both wrong

try Hampton-12 HV-12 Refs-17

Hampton and HV tied, the Refs won lol

that should make you both happy being tied.lol

youre both wrong

try Hampton-12 HV-12 Refs-17

Hampton and HV tied, the Refs won lol

that should make you both happy being tied.lol

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard all night..........ha ha ha........I guess that must be that Hampton education....lol....Just kiddin.....Let me know if you need a tutor... :roflol:

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard all night..........ha ha ha........I guess that must be that Hampton education....lol....Just kiddin.....Let me know if you need a tutor... :roflol:

yeh send that tutor on over after they leave your house if you don\'t keep them to long and its not to late. I have to get up early. I was just kidding too. lol

just having fun. lol

Dont misunderstand me this was a well fought game on both sides.........even if their were no tds called back on both teams, we still would have beat you by 11 points........as for the penalties that thanks to our new coach, we still have penalties in each game but not near as many.........This coach has cleaned us up alot.....but anyway hope you guys go far in the playoffs....not to go off topic, but did you know the waters boys parents were from HV, so was the lyons boys dad, im good friends with them all..........Good luck with the rest of your games............ :D

Wow man, you just can't let it go. HV did win last week. Ok we got it. Move on. You do have JC to worry bout this week.

As for your math, we can all tell you went to HV.

HV had two penalties all night. One of them was a TD that was called back. But you scored on that drive anyway so it doesn't matter. It would have mattered if you hadn't scored. So no added points.

HV 29.

Hampton had so many penalties that equaled 100 yards and two touchdowns called back and a fumble on the two yard line that ended drives. If Hampton doesn't fumble, and doesn't have those two TD's called back that would be Hampton plus 21.

Hampton 33, 30 if we missed the extra points.

Hampton 30-33

HV 29

Yardage was 266 HV, 262 Hampton. The refs changed the outcome of this game. If you dispute that you are just plain stupid.

Now let us all move on. I love the bold predictions of some Cloudland fans. Don't mistake Hampton being down because Cloudland beat Unaka 22-12 and Hampton beat them 38-30. Hampton played the first three quarters just laying back. Then in the 4th quarter Hampton turned it on and played the way they should and outscored Unaka 21-0. As for the HV game Cloudland was dominated by HV 41-0. Hampton vs HV, see above. A few plays different and Hampton wins. Cloudland 28, JC 26. Good win for Cloudland. Hampton beat them twice and the 2nd game was 34-21.

That bein said, I think Cloudland is a tough team, they are 6-3.

But I'm gonna have to go with the Dogs at home, on Senior Night, coming off a tough loss to HV. Dogs out for Redemption. GO DOGS!!!