BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

what was the final score in the playoff game last year?

i love ya...but you have to quit living in the past...whether it's one year or 20...each year is different and this is 2010...honest question: how in the world does last year's score have ANY thing to do with this years game...reguardless of who wins??? :flower:

Edited by pattonboysdad

Everything points toward Blackman, but my pick is going to be Riverdale to win this game. Riverdale was the better team last year and lost so anything can happen when two good teams are playing. Riverdale to win in a close contest.

Bring your camera! The Blackman Flying Pig team will be putting on a little show at half time. Also, between each qtr. the Blackman Spirit Club will be throwing hundred dollar bills into the Riverdale Section.

I quess anything can happen when two good teams are playing.

Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins.

Bring your camera! The Blackman Flying Pig team will be putting on a little show at half time. Also, between each qtr. the Blackman Spirit Club will be throwing hundred dollar bills into the Riverdale Section.

I quess anything can happen when two good teams are playing.

Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins, Blackman Wins.

You My Boy Blue! :popcorneater:

BLAZE all the way they are on a streak GO BLAZE!!! It will be a TRAIN leaving the game when its over with free rides to RIVERDALE lol :thumb: I-TRAIN that is :roflol:

WOW, your putting alot of pressure on your train. I give it to you, he's good, but do really think that Riverdale hasnt been practicing all week to de- rail the train? What are your other options if he doesnt get on track. Afterall The warriors have been outstanding against the run and I dont see them letting up. So, don't punch your train ticket just yet.....Go Warriors!!!

Edited by warrior82dad

23-7 Bad Guys. :popcorneater:

Correction it was 31-7 last year in the playoffs.Mather's had 62 yards on 13 carries.He will carry the ball this game, but I don't feel like the Blaze will try and run it down out throat.I think the pass will play a big part of the offensive scheme this game.Just remember we still have number 2 back there ok.

WOW, your putting alot of pressure on your train. I give it to you, he's good, but do really think that Riverdale hasnt been practicing all week to de- rail the train? What are your other options if he doesnt get on track. Afterall The warriors have been outstanding against the run and I dont see them letting up. So, don't punch your train ticket just yet.....Go Warriors!!!

CHOO...CHOO!

we like our choo...choo engine...but behind this I-Train engine are alot more train cars that make up the WHOLE TRAIN! no pressure on the I-Train...the pressure is on those who are trying to stop the I-Train! it will be alot easier to get your ticket before the game cause afterward's there will be a LONG line waiting to buy tickets and ride off to the playoffs! all aboard ! :flower:

Just like that book you read as a child. "The Little Engine that Could"

But don't be fooled Blackman won't put all thier eggs in one basket.