Giles vs. Marshall

playwithheart

Hey! Ya'll remember the lady that wondered why everyone hated Marshall county so much. She has been quite lately....I'm guessing she read some of Hollowood85's posts and figured it out for herself :popcorneater:

Hmmm....lets see you lost 44-0 and think the teams are about equal, we coulda and shoulda hung another 21 on you and you would be confident of a 2010 state shampionship.

You just lost any chance of anyone taking you seriously with this comment. I have seen both Page and Giles play. Giles was the better team hands down. The Giles loss to Page was a fluke. All Marshall has done all season is blame the refs for their losses. Your players do it, your coaching staff does it, and your fans do it. With an attitude like that Marshall Co. will continue to be a middle of the road program.

Giles Co. has a great team. You complain about having 7 turnovers and you can't win that way. All I know is Fairview threw 5 interceptions against Giles and still played the Bobcats very close (within 6 points). When you lose by 40 plus, you are not a very good team.

Congrats to Giles Co. on winning the district. Wish we could see a Fairview-Giles Co. rematch. I think these two teams will battle it out the next two years for the district title. Good luck to Giles in the playoffs.

A fluke??? Was the beat-down put on ya'll by Lawrence Co. a fluke too??? Fairview and Giles both lose a ton after this season. How you figure they're battling out the next two years??? Have you seen Giles's JV play???? Not very impressive.

A fluke??? Was the beat-down put on ya'll by Lawrence Co. a fluke too??? Fairview and Giles both lose a ton after this season. How you figure they're battling out the next two years??? Have you seen Giles's JV play???? Not very impressive.

Yes, I said a fluke. I am not part of the Giles program, but seeing that game on film, Lawrence County came out in the 2nd half and outplayed the Bobcats. Unlike Marshall, most programs in this district admit when they were beaten. Giles and Fairview are not losing as many as you think. I know Fairview is only losing 8 starters, and they have some young talent waiting to step on the field. If Coach O'Connor stays Giles Co. will always be a top program. If you judge anything by JV play then you will be misguided.

I would love to hear why you think Page is far superior to Giles. Please explain. :popcorneater:

Haha deadwood.....just for the record when the jv game ended early Giles was poised to go ahead. You were only ahead by an extra point slick. The kid qb'ing was a freshman and it was his first time to play with the jv. The qb you will be facing in the coming years is the one that has been starting all season. The same one which led the 44-0 Beatdown friday night. So for the future the cats lose only a few to graduation this year and are looking forward to scheduling the tigers for Homecomeing for many years to come.

Why is it I keep visualizing Holloywood sitting at his computer with his 1980's football jacket on, and an old jersey where the numbers are peeling off with a half empty bottle of pga by his side and in the background you can hear Barbra Striesand singing, For the Way We Were :mrgreen:

I thought they were suppose to hook the breathalizer to his computer to make sure he was sober before he posted all those ignorant comments. I like to see on the Maplewood/Marshall Co thread they think Hollywood is a fool also.

Haha deadwood.....just for the record when the jv game ended early Giles was poised to go ahead. You were only ahead by an extra point slick. The kid qb'ing was a freshman and it was his first time to play with the jv. The qb you will be facing in the coming years is the one that has been starting all season. The same one which led the 44-0 Beatdown friday night. So for the future the cats lose only a few to graduation this year and are looking forward to scheduling the tigers for Homecomeing for many years to come.

You can give Stanklaski a multi-million dollar facelift, but at the end of the day the Stank smell of arrogance and filth still remain!

Now Rock, go easy on ol' Hollywood. His team is just as talented as any other team in the state....even teams they lose to 0-44!! It's not about this year, it's about the future when those freshman and JV teams that are so awesome start whoopin up on everybody.