Giles vs. Marshall

playwithheart

Giles should win this one and secure the district title; however, I do believe this is going to be a tougher game than what people expect. Marshall county doesn't like us just like we don't care for them, so they will be ready for a fight. They've also been on somewhat of a hot streak.

If the Tiger's can catch Giles looking ahead to the playoffs they have a chance. Don't give them a chance Cat's.

Giles should win this one and secure the district title; however, I do believe this is going to be a tougher game than what people expect. Marshall county doesn't like us just like we don't care for them, so they will be ready for a fight. They've also been on somewhat of a hot streak.

If the Tiger's can catch Giles looking ahead to the playoffs they have a chance. Don't give them a chance Cat's.

Agreed. Marshall does have a strong chance. Page beat Giles 13 - 7 i believe... and page beat marshall by the same score as well. Marshall will be fired up for this game, and could catch giles sleeping. Its a possible trap game. I, obviously, am rooting for marshall, if they beat giles then fairview will be district champs.

Edited by YellowJacket55

Agreed. Marshall does have a strong chance. Page beat Giles 13 - 7 i believe... and page beat marshall by the same score as well. Marshall will be fired up for this game, and could catch giles sleeping. Its a possible trap game. I, obviously, am rooting for marshall, if they beat giles then fairview will be district champs.

You better be clearing a place for a banner that says District Runner Up. And that ain't so bad. This game has huge implications for the district and the brackets.

Who ever thought Giles would schedule Marshall Co for Homecoming. Things seem to be quiet this week. Thats a good thing for Giles Co. they need to keep their focus on the game. Even that lady that was crying because everybody dislikes the tigers is gone........wonder what she is up to? :popcorneater:

she's at basketball practice......what about the guy whose son was the kicker averaging 5 field goals a game?

Giles loses this one....and I can't figure this region out at all

she's at basketball practice......what about the guy whose son was the kicker averaging 5 field goals a game?

Come on dawg I got your back on the king of smack thread so lets pull for the CATS this week! Gonna be a chilly night time to open up the whole can of whoop donkey!

Dog.....that's just wrong. A Giles loss won't help much at all now. Your in we are in so why ya want to say something you don't really believe. Giles will own the night and take the district. As far as that kicker.....who knows by now his pappy may be touting him as the greatest free throw shooting underclassman since Pistol Pete!

the key to this game is something giles hasnt seen this year....the 12th man...hopefully the student section will treat this as a football game instead of a golf match...just sayin they play a bigger role than they think...we have all been there. 12th man shows...its a Giles win easy.... no noise...Marshall might have the upper hand... BRING THE NOISE either way its gonna be a close one