South Pitt

Wayne Co.

Huntingdon

Round 4

Wayne Co.

Sunbright

Champs

Sunbright

Understand folks...Huntingdon has played the toughest schedule of the Quad 4 with Union City second, lake County 3rd and South Fulton 4th. Huntingdon is really playing good. lake County is depending on which team shows up.. If for some unknown reason Union City defense started to click..they could make 3rd round...even fourth. Not joking either. I really believe Wayne Co might be the best team outside of any of the 3 of lake County, Union City and Huntingdon. As for Perry County....Do not know anything about you and know you can score and score more. This is my guess...you asked and I answered.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 1

Coalfield

Cloudland

Copper Basin

Sunbright

South Pitt

Moore Co.

MTCS

Gordonsville

Jo Byrns

Clarksville Acad.

Nash. Christian

Wayne Co.

Perry Co.

Union City

Huntingdon

Lake County

Round 2

Coalfield

Sunbright

South Pitt

Gordonsville

Jo Byrns

Wayne Co.

Union City

Huntingdon

Round 3

Sunbright

South Pitt

Wayne Co.

Huntingdon

Round 4

Wayne Co.

Sunbright

Champs

Sunbright

Understand folks...Huntingdon has played the toughest schedule of the Quad 4 with Union City second, lake County 3rd and South Fulton 4th. Huntingdon is really playing good. lake County is depending on which team shows up.. If for some unknown reason Union City defense started to click..they could make 3rd round...even fourth. Not joking either. I really believe Wayne Co might be the best team outside of any of the 3 of lake County, Union City and Huntingdon. As for Perry County....Do not know anything about you and know you can score and score more. This is my guess...you asked and I answered.

Not bashing your opinion here but you think Perry Co loses to UC and UC loses to Huntingdon and Huntingdon loses to WC a team PC already beat???(i just don't understand the logic)

Not bashing your opinion here but you think Perry Co loses to UC and UC loses to Huntingdon and Huntingdon loses to WC a team PC already beat???(i just don't understand the logic)

That region hasn't seen the speed you will see from our region. Also, I know how Wayne County is and Perry Co could have been having their night..that's all. Any given night..any team but Alcoa can be beat in this state.

Round 1

Coalfield

Cloudland

Copper Basin

Sunbright

South Pitt

Moore Co.

MTCS

Gordonsville

Jo Byrns

Clarksville Acad.

Nash. Christian

Wayne Co.

Perry Co.

Union City

Huntingdon

Lake County

Round 2

Coalfield

Sunbright

South Pitt

Gordonsville

Jo Byrns

Wayne Co.

Union City

Huntingdon

Round 3

Sunbright

South Pitt

Wayne Co.

Huntingdon

Round 4

Wayne Co.

Sunbright

Champs

Sunbright

I like Lake County from the west. They have size, speed and can score some points. Huntingdon is also playing very well right now. Perry Co. can really put points on the board as I have seen so they are really good.

Coalfield

Greenback

Copper Basin

Sunbright

South Pitt.

Eagleville

MTCS

Gordansville

Jo Byrnes

Collinwood

Nashville Ch.

Wayne Co.

Perry Co.

Union City

South Fulton

Lake Co.

First round winners

Coalfield

Sunbright

South Pitt.

Gordansville

Jo Byrnes

Wayne Co.

Perry Co.

Lake Co.

Second round winners

Coalfied

Southpitt

Wayne Co.

Perry Co.

Third round winners

Semi finals Coalfield vs. South Pitt winner South Pitt

Wayne Co. vs. Perry Co. winner Wayne Co.

State Championship game Wayne Co. Vs South Pitt winner Wayne Co. brings home the gold ball

Round 1

Coalfield

Cloudland

Copper Basin

Sunbright

South Pitt

Moore Co.

MTCS

Gordonsville

Jo Byrns

Clarksville Acad.

Nash. Christian

Wayne Co.

Perry Co.

Union City

Huntingdon

Lake County

Round 2

Coalfield

Sunbright

South Pitt

Gordonsville

Jo Byrns

Wayne Co.

Union City

Huntingdon

Round 3

Sunbright

South Pitt

Wayne Co.

Huntingdon

Round 4

Wayne Co.

Sunbright

Champs

Sunbright

You're picking Sunbright to win it all? Is this a joke?

To make the playoffs somewhat fun, I wanted to have a contest to see who could guess the most games right for the 1A playoffs.

Here's the first round matchups. My picks will be in bold.

Coalfield (bye)

Cloudland(6-4) at Greenback(7-3)

Harriman(5-5) at Copper Basin(8-1)

Sunbright (bye)

South Pittsburg (bye)

Eagleville(5-5) at Moore County(6-4)

Cornersville(4-6) at MTCS(6-4)

Gordonsville (bye)

Jo Byrns (bye)

Clarksville Academy(6-4) at Collinwood(6-4)

Columbia Academy(6-4) at Nashville Christian(8-2)

Wayne County (bye)

Perry County (bye)

Bruceton(5-5) at Union City(5-5)

Huntingdon(4-6) at South Fulton(6-4)

Lake County (bye)

2nd Round

Greenback at Coalfield

Copper Basin at Sunbright

MC at South Pittsburg

MTCS at Gordonsville

Collinwood at Jo Byrns

Nashville Christian at Wayne County

Bruceton at Perry County

South Fulton at Lake County

3rd Round

Copper Basin at Coalfield

Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

Wayne County at Jo Byrns

Lake County at Perry County

4th Round

Copper Basin at South Pittsburg

Jo Byrns at Perry County

Championship

Jo Byrns-South Pittsburg

Here are my picks such as they are we will see how bad our brackets get busted after Friday

Edited by sb38devils

For those who are picking SF over Huntingdon...SF over West Carroll 25-8. Huntingdon over West Carroll 42-0 Starters set half the 3rd and all the 4th Qt. SF over Gleason 28-12. Huntingdon over Gleason 48-14 starters set entire 4th Qt. Not discrediting SF at all but dont let the records set your standards. Huntingdon only scheduled 1 single A team out of there district and that was UC. Huntingdon played Camden, Milan, Westview, Dyer County with Dresden and McKenzie in the District. 2 of SF wins came against bad KY teams and lost to a Greenfield team that was not very good.