Who wins 1a state champion ship

gamechanger

I can't believe that you actually think that Coalfield is gonna beat SP...girl my confidiance in your football knowledge is starting to wane. :twisted:

:roflol: Funny, sb. I have already taken my helping of crow on the PC/JB thread. So my bracket has all gone to pot now...but I DID tell the SP posters that the winner of our game would win it all, so I am still right. JB takes the gold!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wholder, you have been a PC supporter thru the playoffs. You should come next week and watch the Vikings in action against JB. It's gonna be one for the books!

I was there Friday night, JB kinda stunk the game up. Sure thought it would be closer than it was. I picked SP to win but rooting for the Devils from Cedar Hill TN.

I've missed 5 now.

Dont know anything about SP except what Ive heard on here so Im not going to give a prediction on the score, but I have seen JB play twice and they are really good . I have gotta pull for the team that put us out, just looks a little better when the team that beats you wins state and thats what happened last year and hope it works out that way again this year. Good luck JB.

The refs i do believe actually officially opoligized for that Call on Carl Lehr and said it was a TD... so yea that year 86 we actually won the state that year also.. and ill have to say i dont remember any marque backs ever giving spitt alot of trouble.. oh yea except Union city

HEY IM A PIRATE FAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, BUT YOU HAVE TO STAND TO BE CORRECTED ON THE 86 GAME, IT WAS NOT A TD BUT A 2 POINT CONVERSION AFTER THE PIRATES HAD SCORED AND WENT FOR 2 TO WIN THE GAME