Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcatpride70

Congrats to the cats, played a great game tonight. Thought Cwood played a good game just came up short on the big drives. hope yall keep your heads up and keep playing hard and we will meet again in the playoffs. GO CATS!!!

Well congrats to the cats . Too bad the team that played Davidson Ac. showed up. What can you say .... Im just sooo glad i didnt have to pay to get in to see that.When you get the ball 8 times in a game and fumble or throw an int. 6 of them WELL u get what you get !!! . That just shows how our luck went tonight . 6 turnovers :shock: thats high school football for you . Go Trojans

Good job to Wayne County. :thumb:

I bet these boys are glad to get a week off from Rice's practices. :roflol:

let me guess what happened at this game. Collinwood's quarterback came out

and took one look at the black uniforms then started committing turnovers

like he'd never played football before...thank goodness another season

of this is nearly over...what a waste of outstanding talent I feel for

the seniors who play their hearts out only see it all given away for nothing

Edited by murderBYzeN

Do you think CW might have sandbagged here and maybe has some stuff up his sleeve for the next meeting? He is a very good coach wouldnt be suprised if he done looked and knew there would be a 2nd round matchup no matter what. I dont know and I am not saying he threw the game but he just didnt pull out all of his magic tricks. Its hard for me to beleive WC beat CW like that.

Do you think CW might have sandbagged here and maybe has some stuff up his sleeve for the next meeting? He is a very good coach wouldnt be suprised if he done looked and knew there would be a 2nd round matchup no matter what. I dont know and I am not saying he threw the game but he just didnt pull out all of his magic tricks. Its hard for me to beleive WC beat CW like that.

No. Perry County just woke up a sleeping giant last week. Much better performance this week guys.

You don't know about this rivalry if you have to ask that question.This game means MORE than the playoffs to these 2 schools.

It may be hard for you to believe, but not me, I have been watching WC play for many years and they have one bad game against PC and all of the sudden thayre no good. You have got to admit if WC #10 intercepts the pass on PC first drive he could have walked in the end zone for the td, and all the dropped passes in the first qtr, Im just saying WC had a chance to have all the momentem in the start of the game but let PC stay in it early and get a big lead. PC won and thats the way it will always be but in the back of your minds yall know WC wasnt on top of their game in the first half and still put up 48.