Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcatpride70

It may be hard for you to believe, but not me, I have been watching WC play for many years and they have one bad game against PC and all of the sudden thayre no good. You have got to admit if WC #10 intercepts the pass on PC first drive he could have walked in the end zone for the td, and all the dropped passes in the first qtr, Im just saying WC had a chance to have all the momentem in the start of the game but let PC stay in it early and get a big lead. PC won and thats the way it will always be but in the back of your minds yall know WC wasnt on top of their game in the first half and still put up 48.

Well if you want to make excuses for how bad your team played in the first half. Then let me say do you think PC defense was playing at the top of their game during the third quarter when they let WC back in the game?(its amazing how people can't accept that these to teams are just so evenly matched)

Well if you want to make excuses for how bad your team played in the first half. Then let me say do you think PC defense was playing at the top of their game during the third quarter when they let WC back in the game?(its amazing how people can't accept that these to teams are just so evenly matched)

I never said they wernt evenly matched Im just replying to the one that said they cant believe WC beat Cwood that bad. PC has a good team and I wish them well in the playoffs, but it seems PC has lost some respect for the team that went three overtimes with them in a game that could have went either way.

I never said they wernt evenly matched Im just replying to the one that said they cant believe WC beat Cwood that bad. PC has a good team and I wish them well in the playoffs, but it seems PC has lost some respect for the team that went three overtimes with them in a game that could have went either way.

I dont believe ANYBODY from PC is losing ANY respect for the WC team that went 3 OTs with us. I just think we had more respect for CW than they apparently deserved. :thumb:

And I was just saying, I thought CW would be more motivated, that's all. Not taking anything away from WC.

And I was just saying, I thought CW would be more motivated, that's all. Not taking anything away from WC.

Cwood played a good game last night, but every time they got close to the endzone WC defense would come up with a big stop or get a turnover. Cwood came in with alot of fire and gave a great effort but just kept coming up short.

Edited by blocker

It may be hard for you to believe, but not me, I have been watching WC play for many years and they have one bad game against PC and all of the sudden thayre no good. You have got to admit if WC #10 intercepts the pass on PC first drive he could have walked in the end zone for the td, and all the dropped passes in the first qtr, Im just saying WC had a chance to have all the momentem in the start of the game but let PC stay in it early and get a big lead. PC won and thats the way it will always be but in the back of your minds yall know WC wasnt on top of their game in the first half and still put up 48.

It may be hard for you to believe, if PC played second half like the first and Tucker hangs on to the ball with 3 min. left and a 8 point lead, wins PC wins by 2 TD or more.

Edited by pigskinpete

I just CW would hang better than they did somewhere in that I have no respect for WC. You my friend have a complex. Then you want to play the what if game. DO you think PC played mistake free against WC or what? It was a great game with mistakes for both teams I never I repeat NEVER said WC wasnt any good or lost respect for them. Did you think WC and CW was gonna be a blow out? No you didnt and thats all I said hard head!!!