19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Knights
    • Rebels

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cd cldnt stop willty so it makes me wondeer???

First of all why is it a Greeneville fan always has to say somethin on another schools board? Yes we know your good...so shut up. There is a difference in stoppin Jalen and stoppin Willy...I believe CD will have a much better chance in stopping Jalen tho. I predict CD to pull this one off, but I believe it will be a close game just like the CD/WG was last week.

First of all why is it a Greeneville fan always has to say somethin on another schools board? Yes we know your good...so shut up. There is a difference in stoppin Jalen and stoppin Willy...I believe CD will have a much better chance in stopping Jalen tho. I predict CD to pull this one off, but I believe it will be a close game just like the CD/WG was last week.

ill comment on here if i like...it was a comment bout the game..i was comparing jalen to willy because hes quick.

ill comment on here if i like...it was a comment bout the game..i was comparing jalen to willy because hes quick.

Yes, Jalen is very quick and if CD doesn't shut him down he'll run over them...but compared to Willy...I believe CD stands a better chance...cause nobody can catch Willy...but CD has struggled with good running QBs all year so it should be interesting.

Yes, Jalen is very quick and if CD doesn't shut him down he'll run over them...but compared to Willy...I believe CD stands a better chance...cause nobody can catch Willy...but CD has struggled with good running QBs all year so it should be interesting.

Exactly...But Sg also has a non exitence like defense as like a lot of teams in the BRAC. Cld be Shuffler/Jucie show with whoever has the ball last winning.

Exactly...But Sg also has a non exitence like defense as like a lot of teams in the BRAC. Cld be Shuffler/Jucie show with whoever has the ball last winning.

I will agree with that...but I think CD should try and give the ball more to the other backs Malone n Shaheen...and possibly even throw a lil more passes...but its CD and SG anything could happen on Friday at Rebel Hill.

The difference between Willy and Jalen (there is a little bit of a speed difference), is if you key in on Willy, some other Devil (Spradlin, Shuffler, Stewart, Wilson, etc.) will make you look stupid too. If you key in on Jalen, the only other players you have to stop is Haney and Wilhoit, and sometimes Donahue. South Greene's offense is much easier to stop than the Devils if your making that comparison. It doesn't matter though, because the Rebs won't be able to stop the Knights. The Rebs play no defense. Also, if it comes down to it, Murphy out coaches Jones.

My Black Knights take this one to finish 8-2 and beat South Greene for the first time since 1992. They better show up and play though because those Rebels will make it a battle. This is Road Kill Week! Does anyone remember the 1990 game (i think)on Rebel Hill? The final was C-D 3 SG 2! That was the original Road Kill.

Edited by tcpioneer3