Chuckey-Doak @ South Greene

fbfan75

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Knights
    • Rebels

The possibility exists that T$$AA will see fit to separate CAK and Alcoa by moving CAK to quad 1... then they would be #1 seed.

They would have to bump South Green out and they beat the #2 or #3 team CD tonight 56-27. I don't think that will happen when there are 5 win teams in the running in Q2.

Edited by CycloneCyclone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jalen is the south greene's offense! they have that WR and Haney thats they key players. but other than that! NOTHING BUT JALEN!

2. We know the stats this has been a year of first for the Black Knights! people said we wouldn't win 7 cause are boys dont how to win. Well guess what 7-2! what's South greene's record this year??

3. In the past 3 to 4 years CD has gotten closer and closer to beating the rebs! its not that 55-0 nothing game anymore that was early 2000's but now we have gotten closer and its time for us to get over that hump

4. Pardy fat and slow? noooo this kid is a hoss!!! Ask Chaz Story how fat and slow he was first play of the game agnist Greeneville he BLEW HIM OFF THE GROUND! to bad it didnt happen all night but i think he opened up some people's eyes with that hit on Story

5. Juice has over 1,000 yards how can you say soft about that? you can not be soft and have over 1000 yards rushing. im not sure if you was at wg game last friday it always took 3 buffs to take him down. not just 1. 3!!!! and thier defense is WAY WAY WAY better that South Greenes. so we will see how soft he is!

6. Collins how can you say he sucks? he has improved so so so much from last year. he made some Great throws agnist west greene last friday once again if you was thier you would of seen it. he has took care of the ball all year not throwing it away taking the hit so he dont throw a pick! he does throw better than jalen WAY better

7. South Greenes Defense SUCKS! CD defense is alot better than SG. i think CD beat WG cause they slowed down WG. But SG got Blowen out by WG cause they couldn't stop WG. Stats dont lie mark my words.. "South Greene will not stop CD offense"

It will be a great game. cause south greene will come to play cause it is chuckey doak. but CD is way to much for SG this year. if we Contain Jalen and slow him down! we will win and win big! im not worried about are offense we will score and score and score some more on that weak rebs defense!

Cant wait for friday